NP SALE!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

  1. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    its a canadian thing. i'll call steveoph a hoser if he doesn't deliver or a newfie, i haven't decided yet.
    lol


  2. I found a baby picture of Steveo...

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    its a canadian thing. i'll call steveoph a hoser if he doesn't deliver or a newfie, i haven't decided yet.

  4. theyre not even a real country anyway
    SFW and GFH

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    theyre not even a real country anyway
    awwww. thats low.


    funny, but low.............damn, lol.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    awwww. thats low.


    funny, but low.............damn, lol.
    lol its part of the blame canada song from the south park movie.
    SFW and GFH

  7. Canadian question of knowledge: "Where does the meaning of HOSER come from?"
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. any word on the protien yet

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    any word on the protien yet
    Yup; and all future updates from me will be in the ETA thread
    (Well aside from this one, which is to say ~mid week ideally)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yup; and all future updates from me will be in the ETA thread
    (Well aside from this one, which is to say ~mid week ideally)
    cool.
    •   
       


  11. In case you missed all my other posts, the protein is back! I'm hoping by bumping every thread all the people that wanted a PM from me won't miss it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    In case you missed all my other posts, the protein is back! I'm hoping by bumping every thread all the people that wanted a PM from me won't miss it
    i'm so tempted to buy some but i know i shouldn't as i don't need any at the moment, but i realllllyy wanna try the cin bun!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Log in
Log in