yellow gold bowel habits

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Anyone had changes in bowel movements and upset stomach while on YG?

BP

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is it your first time using it and is it early on in dosing? Some have reported diarrhea while using yellow gold (also on AP sometimes). Although I have not used YG, I had similar issues with Anabolic Pump which is very similar, but it subsided within 2 days (actually this happened the first time I used AP, and after an extended break ~ both times it was resolved within 2 days). It should subside within 3-4 days of initial use assuming dosing scheme and food choices are up to par.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
It gets better and comes and goes depending on what kind/how many carbs you eat, but you'd prob have a hard time finding many people who didn't have some gastrointestinal issues with this stuff. That being said, I feel like the sides are well worth the results I had.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I just started back on the YG and it certainly has a effect on my bowel movements.
Now going twice a day and that's on only one dose of YG in the mornings. :Flush:

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Taking 3 times a day (one in the morning upon waking,one pre workout,one post workout @ 500mg)

Had sme bad flatulence and diarrhea and one time i thought i was going to **** myself because the toilet was occupied lol.

Now i got hemorrhoidslol and one itchy bum so I am hoping these do subsides.

My job involves me to walk alot infact all day so this can become quite uncomfortable at times.

Anyway I am about to take another dose and will see if things get better soon.

BP

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I get some problems if i take two 00 caps at once... when taking a single 00 cap I'm generally fine.

I had no problems at all with anabolic pump, so i'm guessing it's just the higher dose that does it for me.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
I had to apply some cream 2day as the itch was starting to burn my ring out lol

Mind you the flatulence and the shits have gone.

On another note i had to cap this as i can't take this stuff 3 X's a day straight i feel like spewing chalk lol.

more to come l8trz

BP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21