How do I dose green tea extract in my cut cycle? Also opinions on my Cut cycle

asabadin

Awards
Ok here is what I am taking. My goal is to cut at much fat as possible while maintaining as much lean body mass as possible.

Lipodrene w/ephedra: Old school ECA stack with less caffeine of 100mg per dose: 2-3x daily 1 prior to training
DCP up to 9 per day 2 per meal
Cre-o2 prior to training 3 pills
Thinfat 1x daily after traing in my MRP
50billion Probiotic 1x daily
Liquid b complex 1x daily in my MRP after training
10g glutamine 5 prior to training 5 after in my Mrp after training
Acetyl L-carnitine 600mg 2x daily once before training once after.
powdered multi vitamin in my MRP after training
Fish oil 3g per day more or less 1x after training in my MRP and one time in the evening
1-carboxy 3g daily before bed
ZMK one dose before bed.

I am trying to incorporate green tea in my cut cycle but don't know haow much to dose to maximize thermogenics effects.

Diet consists of pyramid diet of low glycemic carbs of fruits and vegiies and the proper dosage of protein fat ratio. Kind of modified type of zone diet with more protein though. I am staggering calories daily up and down to make sure every day is less in than I am Burning. I am spacing things out of 6 meals.

I am 215 6'1 trying to get to about a really rock hard 205 which I know probably means dropping below this and building back up to get my fat % down.

Workout at 5:30am 30 min cardio low rep high intensity to max fat burn. Do split training system after for resistance followed by another 20 to 30 min of cardio.

How much green tea should I take a day and when?
each 1/4 teaspoon is 700mg yielding 95% Polyphenols; 50% EGCG

Any other opinions on additions or subtractions to my fatburn cycle would be greatly appreciated

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with 500mg, 2-4x/day.

How much BCAA/EAAs are you taking during you workout? Also you might want to consider something to lowering your cortisol; Lean Xtreme has green tea and it helps with the cortisol angle. Add in some Vitamin C aswell.

asabadin

Awards
I would go with 500mg, 2-4x/day.

How much BCAA/EAAs are you taking during you workout? Also you might want to consider something to lowering your cortisol; Lean Xtreme has green tea and it helps with the cortisol angle. Add in some Vitamin C aswell.
yeah the acetyl l carnitine helps with that. I just got off of a cycle of dcp and lean extreme and really liked the results I will do one more after I cycle off the hardcore ephedra cycle I am now doing now. Was thinking about taking some phosphadityl serine seperate but it's expensive. I think the Thin fat which has some phosphadityl serine will have to do for now. thanks for the help!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For effective fat loss via green tea, 400mg EGCG at once is more effective than 2 x 200mg EGCG. So, if I were to take 500mg EGCG daily, I would not split it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
For effective fat loss via green tea, 400mg EGCG at once is more effective than 2 x 200mg EGCG. So, if I were to take 500mg EGCG daily, I would not split it.
This guy knows his sh%t!

asabadin

Awards
So how much should I be taking?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established