MyoFusion?

S

sncaufield

Awards
Just wondering if Nutraplanet has any plans of selling Gaspari's MyoFusion? It's not GNC exclusive anymore, thank god. Best tasting protein I've ever had. I'm sure anyone who has tried it would agree it's amazing.

So, any idea reps? Thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried it personallly , but we carry many of Gaspari's products so we can look into adding it. For any future product requests, we have a sticky up top :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff's good, my local supplement store had it on special so i picked up a couple tubs..

V

ViperKing666

Awards
BUMP for Myofusion.

I'm surprised no one else is screaming for this product.

This has been reviewed as arguably the best tasting protein ever...if not one of the best.

S

sncaufield

Awards
BUMP for Myofusion.

I'm surprised no one else is screaming for this product.

This has been reviewed as arguably the best tasting protein ever...if not one of the best.
I think it's because a lot of people on this board are loyal to nutraplanet so they haven't tried myofusion before. It really is amazing. I got 3 sample packets of the chocolate. I had 2 and gave 1 to a friend and then we both bought tubs each the same day .. it's too good to be healthy for you..lol

I've had ATW chocolate and ON chocolate and it's not even on the same playing field. The strawberry is absolutely heavenly too. Haven't tried the vanilla yet but I hear it's great as well.

S

sncaufield

Awards
Should be up on the site tomorrow. How's that for quick :D
:speechless:

You've gotta be kidding haha... that's amazing. I might stick with NP for good just because of this. If it's the same or even slightly above the competition sites I'll get it from here.

Steve, I'm not sure what kind of discounts you get (hopefully something, haha), but do yourself a favor and try some of this! (Might be some sample packets floating around, not sure. You probably know better than me.)

C

Cerberus

Awards
What is the impression of this protein? I'm interested in it. I religiously use Xtreme Formulation Ultra Peptide 1.0. I'm looking to cheat on my UP every once in awhile. :)

What flavors? I'm looking into the Milk chocolate. Thoughts?

S

sncaufield

Awards
What is the impression of this protein? I'm interested in it. I religiously use Xtreme Formulation Ultra Peptide 1.0. I'm looking to cheat on my UP every once in awhile. :)

Well I don't want to post links to other sites, but if you look around other forums, very positive reviews. I've never had the milk chocolate so I can't vouch for it. But the chocolate is amazing. It tastes like brownie batter in milk.. I'm not kidding lol. It's so rich. Tastes great in water too. Many many companies have failed the strawberry flavor, but they nailed it. I had a serving and a half of the strawberry and I just ... needed more lol so I had more.

As my friend said, "I don't even care about the protein, I would buy this as a drink."

But enough from me... hopefully someone else can chime in.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

From their site:
Flavors: Delicious Vanilla, Double Chocolate, Strawberries & Cream

Sncaufield, I'll see if I can get my hands on a sample, or perhaps a tub if I hear more good reviews like yours . I'm pretty sold on PB Cup, I'd love to see if we can get that in Casein though for a slow-release.

S

sncaufield

Awards
Sncaufield, I'll see if I can get my hands on a sample, or perhaps a tub if I hear more good reviews like yours . I'm pretty sold on PB Cup, I'd love to see if we can get that in Casein though for a slow-release.
Sent you a pm.

cerberus, I guess the milk chocolate is the same as double chocolate. Name should be changed. Just saw a post from a Gaspari rep saying they only have one chocolate flavor.

V

ViperKing666

Awards
Any update on this?

I'm going to be ordering today and really want to add this.

V

ViperKing666

Awards
god bless you steve...sexy NP prices too...i like

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
alright, you guys convinced me to grab some of this to try out. i love a good tasting protein!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
The 5lb'ers rolled in today and shipped out; looking forward to seeing the AM feedback :thumbsup:
my 5lber shipped on friday. so i should have it shortly to give my review.

S

sncaufield

Awards
my 5lber shipped on friday. so i should have it shortly to give my review.
Sweet, I look forward to the review. What flavor did you buy?

I also see only a few left in stock for the chocolate and vanilla. Are they going fast or were there just a small amount ordered for the first run of it?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I look forward to the review. What flavor did you buy?

I also see only a few left in stock for the chocolate and vanilla. Are they going fast or were there just a small amount ordered for the first run of it?
i grabbed the chocolate. i'm not really a fan of vanilla flavoring.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, mixed up 1.5 scoops of chocolate myofusion with milk in my blender bottle.
it is very good. similar to syntha6 chocolate.
however i probably still like syntha a little better.