can u change the.....

spartan300

Awards
hey nutraplanet

i just ordered something from your site

i put in two different coupon codes i know of, but a new subtotal was never given to me. I assumed it would recalculated after my credit card info, but when i submitted it that was the end of it.

never recieved a coupon discount, one of them being the 7% off

not to angry, but I would at least like to know if im going to recieve a discount before i submit my credit card info.

if it's already designed to do that, than i apologize. But I would have assumed the 7% discount at least still being available since you guys anounced it a couple weeks ago.

thanks.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The expiry date of the Coupons was March 31st unfortunately, which is why they weren't applied. The newsletter stated this at the bottom. If your order was over $100, there is the $3 off we can apply.

spartan300

Awards
i signed up for the newletter and did not receive the letter so i didnt know when it expired

thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i signed up for the newletter and did not receive the letter so i didnt know when it expired

thanks
Well it sounds like you're a first time customer, we can make an exception for you :) I sent you a PM on how to proceed; in the future please whitelist [email protected] on your email account, and PM me if you miss a newsletter with your email address and I'll forward it on to you. Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!