Blue Razz Xtend ETA
- 04-01-2009, 11:10 PM
- 04-02-2009, 09:47 AM
i don't think we have a definitive eta yet on the bluerazz.
but we are getting some soon - probably within the next few weeks.
04-02-2009, 11:43 AM
I can poke around and see if I can get you a firmer ETA
04-02-2009, 01:06 PM
04-02-2009, 03:54 PM
I talked with Mark Lobliner last week, he said that BB.com bought up ALL of his original lot of Blue Raz but that he was going to make some more since the demand was there for a new flavor. It was originally just going to be a limited edition flavor but I hope and expect it to be a regular part of the Xtend lineup.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
04-03-2009, 12:53 AM
04-03-2009, 10:31 AM
04-03-2009, 10:33 AM
04-03-2009, 11:04 AM
04-03-2009, 02:16 PM
04-03-2009, 02:52 PM
04-07-2009, 11:12 AM
04-07-2009, 11:34 AM
I can't wait to try some, have a distinct feeling it has a chance to overthrow Watermelon (which I thought was impossible ).
04-11-2009, 06:17 PM
We're looking at around 4 weeks, just got word from Marc himself.
04-11-2009, 06:59 PM
04-15-2009, 12:15 AM
The blue raz launch is going to be insane, because we all know the amount of Xtend junkies we have around these parts.
04-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Just ran out of my batch of Xtend T.T
Wanting to wait for the blue razz before I place another order.
So am wondering when it might hit the site?
04-25-2009, 11:57 AM
04-25-2009, 12:21 PM
05-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By touchless21 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2013, 01:38 PM
- By double s in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2013, 01:48 PM
- By Docmattic in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-17-2011, 08:14 PM
- By mooch2321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:02 AM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 24Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:34 PM