Banaba Powder (20% Corosolic Acid)!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Where did you get that COA from... it is dated back in 08... there is no lab markings, and its not a scan?

Adams
    The real CoA had all the source info, manufacturer etc. It's legit, I procured it myself and have the full copy. I print screened it for you guys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    400mg is a dose for say 80-100g of carbs. If your meal is smaller, consider taking a lower dose, or using Yellow Gold for that meal. I use about ~350mg with my PreWO large carb meal of oats + berries, providing around 70-90g Carbs.

The density was given to me by Sam as 1/4=400mg. However the 20% CA from this batch is still won't reach me until Sunday so that I can confirm that for you. There should be a density on the side of the packaging though. A "00" cap fits approx 1/4 tsp.
    OK I got mine today and cap them (first time) wasnt to bad at all. Thats to those that helped me out getting me off the fence about capping

Question

I used 00 caps and I packed them down 3 times. Is that the correct way to make sure I got the 1/4 tsp. I beleive it is as I measured 1/4 into one cap and had to pack it in to fit it all and it was alittle below surface when filled with 1/4

So when capping the 50 I packed these until they were about the same height (little below surface) as my measured one

Thanks again
    •   

3. Sounds right; here's how to check. Get 10 empty caps, weigh them. Tare Scale. Get 10 full caps, weight them. Divide by 10, you got the amt per cap.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds right; here's how to check. Get 10 empty caps, weigh them. Tare Scale. Get 10 full caps, weight them. Divide by 10, you got the amt per cap.
    Ok I came up with a little over 3.5 grams so that would be 350mg a cap avg so guess I was a little short of the 400 but right in the middle of a typical dose 300-400mg .

So Think I'm good with the first 50 just need to add alittle more next time

Thanks again for your time and help

5. 1 unit left in stock... who's going to get it? I'll see about an ETA on this, and put it up in the sticky.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    1 unit left in stock... who's going to get it? I'll see about an ETA on this, and put it up in the sticky.
    any ETA Steveo?

7. OK quick math

If we cap them at 400mg each and the tub is 25 grams that would be aprox 62 caps per bottle? Math seems right but for some reason I ended up with more and I had weighed it on a scale. SO trying to figure it out

Thanks

8. Did you factor in the cap weight? 25/0.4=62.5 caps of 400mg, but I believe it fits slightly less than 400mg/"00" cap.

9. Thanks !
    I just figured it out first batch I did, I didn’t have a scale I did it by how full the cap was and once I got my scale I found they were only 300mg ea.

Somehow that slipped my mind.. Ok Math is still an exact science lol : )

Was driving myself mad trying to figure it out

10. Thanks again Steveo

Another question for you. When will Nutra have more in stock ? Any eta as of yet

I did check the ETA thread but didnt see it listed

Thanks again
  11. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Where did you get that COA from... it is dated back in 08... there is no lab markings, and its not a scan?

Adams
    bump on info for the COA,

back in 08, still means its good until 10

but so, its cheap because its a little old perhaps?

its much cheaper, almost twice as cheap as bulk p-slin, of course only regarding based on its corsolic acid content, 20 vs 10, and you get 25 grams with both.

so who would not buy np CA at that price???

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    bump on info for the COA,

back in 08, still means its good until 10

but so, its cheap because its a little old perhaps?

its much cheaper, almost twice as cheap as bulk p-slin, of course only regarding based on its corsolic acid content, 20 vs 10, and you get 25 grams with both.

so who would not buy np CA at that price???
    I think you miss judged why I asked that question. I asked because if it was just hitting NP shelves, then I figured China did the testing, and we all know how china is with their CoA's. Using a CoA china gives you is like taking a drug dealers advice before your buy a kilo of coke. That is why I raised a concern before picking anything up.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    So bulk pslin is banaba right? I think 1 time I read that bulk pslin was missing the gymnema extract right? So NP'z 20% so what's bulk pslin'z %? 20% right??? So its just about the same right?

Letís not forget Bulk Pslin is also specifically extracted for Tannic acid which is a VERY important component for the anti obesity effect of banaba to favor muscular glucose disposal by hindering fat accumulation.

Our extract is possibly from the same supplier but we ship ours to India for final extraction(where all our extractions are now done in house).

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Letís not forget Bulk Pslin is also specifically extracted for Tannic acid which is a VERY important component for the anti obesity effect of banaba to favor muscular glucose disposal by hindering fat accumulation.

Our extract is possibly from the same supplier but we ship ours to India for final extraction(where all our extractions are now done in house).
    MMMmmmm... Tannic Acid... nothing like some wood stain in your daily supplementation.

Do you have something showing a higher content in P-Slin than say this 20% CA extract?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Let’s not forget Bulk Pslin is also specifically extracted for Tannic acid which is a VERY important component for the anti obesity effect of banaba to favor muscular glucose disposal by hindering fat accumulation.

Iv already through almost two bottle of bulk p-slin, so i let u know how the np bulk compares
  16. Mars1107

I think you miss judged why I asked that question. I asked because if it was just hitting NP shelves, then I figured China did the testing, and we all know how china is with their CoA's. Using a CoA china gives you is like taking a drug dealers advice before your buy a kilo of coke. That is why I raised a concern before picking anything up.

Adams
    Yeah i dont trust china either, but that pretty much where everysupplement company gets everything.
  17. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    Yeah i dont trust china either, but that pretty much where everysupplement company gets everything.
    You have to give loyalty to a supplier and not jump suppliers because it is a few dollars cheaper.

Good people in china but a lot of middlemen and con men.
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    Iv already through almost two bottle of bulk p-slin, so i let u know how the np bulk compares
    looking forward to it.
  19. Guest

MMMmmmm... Tannic Acid... nothing like some wood stain in your daily supplementation.

Do you have something showing a higher content in P-Slin than say this 20% CA extract?

Adams
    Yea exactly why it was included, bingo. PSLIN corosolic is between 10-12 percent.
  20. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You have to give loyalty to a supplier and not jump suppliers because it is a few dollars cheaper.

Good people in china but a lot of middlemen and con men.
    Your father did business with china, he respected china, but your father never trusted china.

an adapted quote from what movie?guess

21. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yea exactly why it was included, bingo. PSLIN corosolic is between 10-12 percent.
    MMMmmmmmm redwood colored bowels.

Actually i meant do you have something that shows a higher TA content in PSLIN than any other banaba product?
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. Mars1107

well i ordered some np banaba, i was tempted to just get another bulk p-slin, at the 20 really cheap price, i paid 30 bucks for my last two bottle. But i wanted to see the difference, will let u guy no how it goes, i actually still have half a bulk p-slin left thought, so i could probally do some interesting testing.

23. how has feed back on this product?

24. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    how has feed back on this product?
    From the customers I've talked to, the feedback has been good. Most people followed the outlined dosages and found the extract quite potent. Hopefully they can chime in on this thread.

25. I think its the same, I tryed both. But I did not get the super pumps but that don't mean it don't work at force feedin muscles carbs.

I use it with yellow gold (25-35g banaba+150g yello gold mix=homemade AP 00 cap before a meal), a must for cutting

26. Just giving the Banaba a bump. It was highly requested, and has been slipping a bit in sales and I don't want people to forget about it and have it discontinued

27. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Just giving the Banaba a bump. It was highly requested, and has been slipping a bit in sales and I don't want people to forget about it and have it discontinued
    just for that now im buying some on my next order. i would hate to see it discontinued when its such a good product

28. So good but not to much talk about it....

So its basically bulk AP?

29. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    So good but not to much talk about it....

So its basically bulk AP?
    Yellow Gold is similar to the P-Insulin component of Anabolic Pump, which also contains some additional tannins . Bulk Banaba Powder is stronger and is great before larg carb meals, esp. Pre-WO.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PSlin / Corosolic Acid
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 11:00 PM
  2. Banaba & corosolic acid info
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 09:23 PM
  3. PSLIN - Anyone know the percentage of Corosolic Acid
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplements