!!!!Everyone Please Help Save Another B6 From Being Banned by the FDA!!!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
As most of you know, the FDA recently banned the version of vitamin B6 known as pyridoxamine. The ONLY reason this was done is so that pharmaceutical companies could have exclusive access to the vitamin to sell it as a drug. The FDA is clearly only looking to protect the financial interest of pharmaceutical companies and not about ensuring the safety of the food supply.

In fact, from the drug's company's own petition tothe FDA, they admit "Pharmaceutical companies developing new drugs must be protected from companies that may seek to market the ingredients in those drugs as dietary supplements. The marketing of such products has the potential to undermine the incentive for the development of new drugs, because many people may choose to purchase the supplements rather than the drugs".

And now, another form of Vitamin B6, P5P, is on the chopping lock for the exact same reason.

P5P is a superior form of vitamin B6 found in many supplements.

Please take 30 seconds and sign this petition and send a letter to your representative and senators.

If we dont take a stand, the FDA in cooperation with the drug companies are going to keep on doing this, right down the list of active they want just for themselves until we are left with absolutely nothing. Some of you may have thought this was an overzelous scare tactic in the past, but as you can see now, the stuff is indeed for real and hitting the fan.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=334&JServSessionIdr008=cpj5wk1bl3.app304a

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Custom - you should ask the Admin to make a Global Sticky so you don't have to have 5 threads spread around. This way, everyone can comment in one thread.
On board, though! :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im on board.

Whats new. The FDA is a joke.

Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$, not our actual well being.

I could rant and rant.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It beats me how Big Pharma, thanks to their lobby, can be allowed by the FDA to claim exclusivity on these B6 forms. They are no new compounds at all. Next thing you know, tocotrienols will follow. And so on. Simply nauseating!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm on board with this.... I also added to my sig for the time being so others will a chance to see it!!

DF

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:sad: i am on board..

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Custom - you should ask the Admin to make a Global Sticky so you don't have to have 5 threads spread around. This way, everyone can comment in one thread.
On board, though! :D
You know no one reads stickies. ;)

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
thats what they call the NEW WORLD ORDER ! , where this gonna stop maybe they wanna
claim protein too! or juss chicken breast!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Done.
Enough is enough.

Ban healthy supplements, but keep running speacials at fast food resturants for an artery blocker with cheese!!

Unreal!!

JP..

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Done.

As much as I HATE what they are; do we have any kind of Lobbying force that voices OUR views to our government?

It's sad that such a thing should even be necessary and speaks to the truth that our governement is out of touch with it's people when we have to PAY someone to get our elected officials to listen to the actual citizens they supposedly represent.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Done.

As much as I HATE what they are; do we have any kind of Lobbying force that voices OUR views to our government?

It's sad that such a thing should even be necessary and speaks to the truth that our governement is out of touch with it's people when we have to PAY someone to get our elected officials to listen to the actual citizens they supposedly represent.
Well, the NNFA is supposed to be doing this kind of thing, but for some reason they are not. So basically we are left with grass roots efforts and stuff like that.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Singed it and included a respectful message. Thanks

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I jumped on it. Used to be this kinda crap amazed me, now not so much anymore. Using money to make up the rules as you go is nothing new, but doesn't mean I gotta like it.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Done. They cannot take P5P away from me!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing if the ban goes ahead b-6 will be another one of our research chems?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Signed for sure...Copy and paste this and put it everywhere.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
wow this blows my mind.

Signed it up as soon as i could and posted on a different forum to get more exposure. That site is cool. My letter went to three people. Does anyone know if there are any other forms of B6 that could be used? I just checked checked my sups. Pyridoxine and p5p are the only types of B6 in any of my sups.