There something "Strange" going on again....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this always sells out so fast!
there's probably only a few junkies who buy the entire stock. :bigeyes:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL, i just got some in my most recent package.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm shocked that these are still in stock.

I seriously need to try one of the 2 I have and feeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the Ecstasy
:hypnotized:

Agreed! At one Strange Shot per day this order should last me a month.... oh wait :footinmouth:

No

ing
Steveo!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
yes you SHOULD have! i had to make a seperate order for these and pay the S&H for them too after makin a 118$ purchase.

Now don't let NP put up any more deals or new products until you stock that protein i want.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Since you guys cleared out our stock, I'm demanding some feedback in return. I promise an ETA if you place fair ;)
Ill leave some feedback. I needed to put a 3-4 dollar gap to get 75 dollars for a free shipping deal.

I got the strange shot nice label, horrible HORRIBLE taste. I took it down with a tablet of adderall 20 mg before a club. Since I don't drink, I figured I would need SOMETHING to get me super pumped for a super pumping club. (It was so pumped the mirrors were all steamed up from grinding)

Let's just say I couldn't feel the adderall at all. :worried:
It may have been the citrus acid in it, but I didn't feel anything what so ever. Maybe the two might have cancelled each other out. All I know is I didn't feel a thing :(

Bummer, I kept trying to chase that euphoria buzz from the adderall but I never have been able to get it back. Oh well.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
^^^ wow. That doesn't sound too healthy.The labels are pretty nice though.

will give feedback on it after i try it this weekend.

TX MUSCLE

Awards
i was seriously considering picking up these but i was under the impression that these were a complete substitute to alcohol, not an enhancer.

High hopes :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
^^^ wow. That doesn't sound too healthy.The labels are pretty nice though.

will give feedback on it after i try it this weekend.
to be fair i only drank half the bottle. I was a bit concerned after looking over what was in strange shot. The addy + caffeine combo is a real "killer"

I guess I can't say I can fully review strangeshot, since I didn't take it all. All i know is it killed my addy buzz :(

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i'll be trying mine tonight! i have my friend's bachelor party tonight and we're hitting up all the strip clubs in the area then heading into the city.

I'll give a full review and details of how i took mine tomorrow when i can manage.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
couldn't do it friday ended up going to AC instead of staying local. Will have to wait till this friday.