Another Trione question.

forumlurker

Awards
Hi,

I recently ordered some Trione and just trying it out to test the effects before I run it as an OTC PCT sometime in the future but I've been having some weird problems. Once again this is dosing only at 100mgs preworkout. First day I dosed 100mgs on with 8floz of a quick protein shake and some BCAAs intraworkout after working out my heart felt like it was racing but my resting BP was only 55, not too high. I also have a foggy head, then I dosed again after a day rest with food still the same thing, heart is not racing as much, but having a foggy head.

I have no complaints against NutraPlanet, I am wondering if anyone else has had these sides, prices were great, shipping was fast, but purchasing any supplements always get me uneasy.

Thanks

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
No clue on your issue but don't you mean resting pulse...not blood pressure?

forumlurker

Awards
Yes, sorry like I said foggy head, focus is up now, its been around 4 hours since my 100mg dose. I'll continue to see what's going on,thanks for the post though.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm having the same issues. There's something in here that's more then 6-oxo. I'd advise you to cease taking it until we can figure out what's actually in these pills.

Talking with support over email, and I'll update when I know more.

forumlurker

Awards
So for the time being I stop the dosing, hopefully information comes back because I don't want to drop 30$ down the drain. Side effects are subsided when I eat with the pills but they are still there, I received an email from support saying they were unsure if they had a COA or not, never received another email to verify if they did or didn't.

How should I be contacting your guys over the forum, email or (PM)?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
we will update this thread with anything we find on this.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
the supplier information has been blacked out.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying that the reported active isn't in the product, but the affects I'm getting are pretty serious. I never get nausea, but I've puked twice. I've used many prescription and research stimulants, and none have made sleep harder. It's like a coke binge without the high, but with all the other affects.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We're trying to get to the bottom of this. In the meantime, pleas cease use just to be safe.

forumlurker

Awards
Alright great, thanks for looking into everything promptly. Please post or (PM) me with news!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When was this bad batch sent out?

I noticed last time I randomly dosed 3, I went out with gf and ended up having to goto sleep early with her just lying down because I was feeling not so hot, didn't think it was the 6-oxo though..wtf???

EDIT: It wasn't that bad.. I cant recall exactly what I felt or if I felt anything at all... and it may not even have been from this product at all...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. We dont know if anything is wrong with the product, but we take all customer concerns like this very seriously and will do whatever we can to get to the bottom of the situation.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken 6-oxo/Trione before about three weeks ago and I had to start spreading the does over the course of the morning because of the "stimulant" type effects I was feeling. My initial three days I dosed 3 caps with dinner and couldn't get to sleep.

I've noticed other people have had this issue (there was a post in the Supplements section about it, IIRC). So, I don't know if this is just the nature of the compound or if it's this specific batch.

Just thought you guys could use the extra information.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 3 Sat. night. I felt sick and did not go to sleep till 3:30.
Im scared to take any more.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never taken 6-oxo/Trione before about three weeks ago and I had to start spreading the does over the course of the morning because of the "stimulant" type effects I was feeling. My initial three days I dosed 3 caps with dinner and couldn't get to sleep.

I've noticed other people have had this issue (there was a post in the Supplements section about it, IIRC). So, I don't know if this is just the nature of the compound or if it's this specific batch.

Naw.. any good AI will do that at first :dl:

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I tried them again this morining.

Did 3 pills just like I always do with 6-oxo.
I have very shakey hands just like I took to many stims.

I never got this from 6-oxo. Something is up with these pills.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH **** DUDE

UR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember now

I got shakey as helllllllllllllllllllll last time I took 3

It's true I remember now

I couldn't stop shaking my legs as I was driving, it was intense, and then I went to pick my gf up and I was shaking as if I was on a lot of stims and I didnt take any.

How could I forget

WTF is in these pills????

Btw I ordered 2 bottles because I want to run a cycle soon, and ugh.. wow.. this realllllllllllllllllllllllllly blows

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

I took 3 Sat. night. I felt sick and did not go to sleep till 3:30.
Im scared to take any more.
Ok I tried them again this morining.

Did 3 pills just like I always do with 6-oxo.
I have very shakey hands just like I took to many stims.

I never got this from 6-oxo. Something is up with these pills.
OH **** DUDE

UR RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember now

I got shakey as helllllllllllllllllllll last time I took 3

It's true I remember now

I couldn't stop shaking my legs as I was driving, it was intense, and then I went to pick my gf up and I was shaking as if I was on a lot of stims and I didnt take any.

How could I forget

WTF is in these pills????

Btw I ordered 2 bottles because I want to run a cycle soon, and ugh.. wow.. this realllllllllllllllllllllllllly blows

PLease cease usage. We are frantically trying to figure out what happened to these. In the meantime, your safety is paramount to us!

forumlurker

Awards
Yes guys cease the dosing, it was said before, they don't need anyone else trying to see what comes up.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working with our manufacturer to get to the bottom of this...in the meantime, I advise everyone to stop using the Trione caps and hold on to them in the event a recall is warranted. We will keep everyone updated on in this thread.

Last edited:
EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Same exact problem guys, shakes, chills, could not sleep AT ALL, puked for hours, ended up going to the ER and getting 2 IVs and Zophram. I was ****ed up for 3 days. Bought some 6-OXO 2 days ago and no ill effects whats so ever.
P.S. I started a thread like this in the supplement forum a few weeks ago.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Eviladams I touched on your last point via PM earlier, feel free to PM me back if you need anything more. :thumbsup:

Got it brotha.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Same exact problem guys, shakes, chills, could not sleep AT ALL, puked for hours, ended up going to the ER and getting 2 IVs and Zophram. I was ****ed up for 3 days. Bought some 6-OXO 2 days ago and no ill effects whats so ever.
P.S. I started a thread like this in the supplement forum a few weeks ago.
Eviladams I touched on your last point via PM earlier, feel free to PM me back if you need anything more. :thumbsup:

I edited part of the first post for privacy reasons.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to know too.. I bought 2 bottles and I need them to add to my divanil + Prime stack!

J Brawlic

Awards
I ve taken the regular 60xo before and never had the sides...these trione caps sure are different...i fell nervous, stomach ache and diahrea, cant sleep...

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I ve taken the regular 60xo before and never had the sides...these trione caps sure are different...i fell nervous, stomach ache and diahrea, cant sleep...
Don't take them, there is an undisclosed issue with the Trione caps.

blind12

blind12

Awards
If low libido and test, and nervousness are an indication then I went through a whole bottle, thinking the problem was elsewhere. And then libido and mood went up both when I either switched to ATD or when I stopped everything altogether. I did a blood test and my progesterone was high. This may have come from another source but contamination in trione is also a possibility. Unfortunately I have no pills left of that bottle.

blind12

blind12

Awards
I wonder if Ergopharm has a different source or does it all come from one batch ?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To make this even more complicated for me.. I purchased a bottle of trione awhile back which I didnt open yet, in the same box as the bottles I ordered that have problems with them.. so I'm gonna have to try them to see which is which... >=/

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Just wait, I'm sure they will fix the problem. I wouldn't take them at all considering there is an obvious problem with them. I have 3 unopen and 1 open bottles, just hang tight.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wait, I'm sure they will fix the problem. I wouldn't take them at all considering there is an obvious problem with them. I have 3 unopen and 1 open bottles, just hang tight.
Sorry, I am wrong again

I have 3 unopened bottles and 1 opened one just like you, I can take pics for proof.. I literally have so many supps I lose count on what I got.

On the bright side I finally found a bottle of ZMA I've been trying to find for a few days after I ran out, I knew I had 2 unopened bottles of it but forgot where I put them haha.

Bfaber

Awards
I've been taking 3 caps a night for nearly 3 weeks and have not experienced anything even close to what is being described in this thread. I'm using them as part of a PCT with nolva and post cycle support and the only thing I have experienced is feeling like normal and oily skin upon waking. They seem to be doing exactly what is advertised.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 3 caps a night for nearly 3 weeks and have not experienced anything even close to what is being described in this thread. I'm using them as part of a PCT with nolva and post cycle support and the only thing I have experienced is feeling like normal and oily skin upon waking. They seem to be doing exactly what is advertised.
Well I ordered mine a little while ago, and it appears the other guys with problems did as well.. when did you order yours?

Bfaber

Awards
Well I ordered mine a little while ago, and it appears the other guys with problems did as well.. when did you order yours?
my order with the trione caps shipped on Feb. 22

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sam will be back on Monday and will update this thread with instructions on what is going to be done for our customers.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered mine on Jan. 9th and they are wack.
I only took a few so I need a store credit or something.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Sam will be back on Monday and will update this thread with instructions on what is going to be done for our customers.
Will you be shipping any more NP , once the problem is fix ?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i have only been told limited info about this, so it is best to hold tight and wait to hear what Sam has to say about this on Monday.
if it is confirmed (which i believe it is) that there was something wrong with the recent batch of trione caps then everyone who ordered them will be taken care of.

forumlurker

Awards
Thanks for the information! I'll be checking up everyday for updates.