USPowders Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)

  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    USPowders Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)


    The fool says in his heart “There is no God."

    I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.


  2. This stuff is the bomb and a steal for the price. I don't understand how it stays in stock.

  3. I have enough for 6 months thanks to THAT price
    •   
       


  4. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn you!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I have enough for 6 months thanks to THAT price
    Stock up some more!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. looking for some more feedback on this...How long will 100g's last if your taking 3 serving per day ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    looking for some more feedback on this...How long will 100g's last if your taking 3 serving per day ?
    1-carboxy is one of two components of USPLabs' very successful product, PowerFULL. PowerFULL has countless positive feedback, and a considerable part of that success is due to 1-carboxy. This motivated the demand for 1-carboxy as a standalone product that users could dose flexibly, and at wish, if they did not want to take the full product PowerFULL.
    The following thread shows some of the excitement surrounding the introduction of 1-carboxy:

    USPowders 1-Carboxy 11.99!! Huge Huge Savings from The PLanet

    Here are a few others:

    USP labs reviews from a "hater"
    Whats the difference between L-Dopa and 1-carboxy?


    In terms of dosing, start with 1.5gr pre-workout and 500mg - 700mg pre-bed. After about 7 - 10 days, increase dosage to about 2gr pre-workout and 1gr pre-bed. Some also go up to 1.5gr and more pre-bed, but most stay between 1gr and 1.5gr pre-bed. Be sure to dose on an empty stomach.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. I have just got my hands on some Super sap and 1-C. How should I dose these to get the equivalent of Powerfull?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    I have just got my hands on some Super sap and 1-C. How should I dose these to get the equivalent of Powerfull?
    Dose the Supersap 2x2g/day, empty stomach. One dose can be preWO.

    Strategicmove gave some good dosing suggestions for the L-Dopa.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dose the Supersap 2x2g/day, empty stomach. One dose can be preWO.

    Strategicmove gave some good dosing suggestions for the L-Dopa.
    I was dosing Powerfull as follows:

    1 Morning
    1 Pre training 6pm
    3 Before bed

    Is each 00 cap 740mg of supersap so are you saying 2 x 3 doses?

    Also dosing Supersap at 2 x 2g and 1-C at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is a lot higher than 5 powerfull per day?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    I was dosing Powerfull as follows:

    1 Morning
    1 Pre training 6pm
    3 Before bed

    Is each 00 cap 740mg of supersap so are you saying 2 x 3 doses?

    Also dosing Supersap at 2 x 2g and 1-C at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is a lot higher than 5 powerfull per day?
    SuperSaponins is not just PureSap, but also includes the powerful Tribulus Extract, Tribulosin. This is why a direct comparison of SuperSaponins plus 1-carboxy versus PowerFULL may be skewed.

    Steveoph's layout is fine. Start SuperSaponins at 2 x 2g daily. If you wish to take some break during the week, use 3 x 2g for five consecutive days and take the next two days off. Then repeat.
    As for 1-Carboxy, 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is fine.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    SuperSaponins is not just PureSap, but also includes the powerful Tribulus Extract, Tribulosin. This is why a direct comparison of SuperSaponins plus 1-carboxy versus PowerFULL may be skewed.

    Steveoph's layout is fine. Start SuperSaponins at 2 x 2g daily. If you wish to take some break during the week, use 3 x 2g for five consecutive days and take the next two days off. Then repeat.
    As for 1-Carboxy, 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is fine.
    Thanks for the reply. Because i train in the evenings is it alright to have my 1st dose at 6pm and 2nd dose pre bed? With powerfull i would break it up into 3 doses.


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Because i train in the evenings is it alright to have my 1st dose at 6pm and 2nd dose pre bed? With powerfull i would break it up into 3 doses.

    Do you mean 1-carboxy?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Do you mean 1-carboxy?
    Both


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Both

    Should be fine, if pre-bed were around 2200hrs or so.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Should be fine, if pre-bed were around 2200hrs or so.
    Ok cool that works better for me. I was previously advised to split my powerfull doses so there wasnt as much in the evening.


  17. Should both Supersap and 1-C be cycled 5 on 2 off like powerfull?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Should both Supersap and 1-C be cycled 5 on 2 off like powerfull?
    If you dose SuperSaponins at 3 x 2gr on five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off.
    If you dose 1-carboxy at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1gr for five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off, or take only 1gr pre-bed on those two days.


  19. Does 1-C have to be capped? Sometimes I drink a mix of Xtend, bulk BCAA, L-Leucine, and citrulline malate preWO - would like to start adding 2g of 1-C into the mix if I can simply mix it in.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Does 1-C have to be capped? Sometimes I drink a mix of Xtend, bulk BCAA, L-Leucine, and citrulline malate preWO - would like to start adding 2g of 1-C into the mix if I can simply mix it in.
    It does not have to be capped.


  21. Awesome, thanks for the quick response. I get to start using it today

  22. Ugh... I just opened one of the 100g tubs and the powder is brown and smells like old steak... not sure how it will go with grape Xtend...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It does not have to be capped.

    You forgot to mention the fact his drink would taste like burned rubber if he added in the 1-C. Stuff isn't too pleasant, I would never mix it in with a drink.

  24. Yeah, just capped 7 for now. Took one and getting ready for my morning cardio - I hope I don't refund it

  25. I mix it with warm water, it taste like unsweeten green herbal tea

  26. 11-Carboxy THC is what they test for at a job interview,, will this 1-Carboxy show up as anything related ?? Just wondering..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ttreewalkerr View Post
    11-Carboxy THC is what they test for at a job interview,, will this 1-Carboxy show up as anything related ?? Just wondering..
    Nope. 11-Carboxy THC is

    L-Dopa is

  28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    If you dose SuperSaponins at 3 x 2gr on five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off.
    If you dose 1-carboxy at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1gr for five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off, or take only 1gr pre-bed on those two days.

    I only dose 1.6gm pre-bed how long before I should take break ?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I only dose 1.6gm pre-bed how long before I should take break ?
    1.6g of what?


  30. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    1.6g of what?

    1-C

  31. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    1-C
    About 4 - 6 weeks.


  32. So if taken for 6 weeks, how long should the break be?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    So if taken for 6 weeks, how long should the break be?
    Two to three weeks should be fine.

  34. Exclamation Do not cap on a rainy day


    I bought a few tubs of this. Last weekend was rainy and humid, and I was bored so I decided to cap one of the 100g tubs - wrong! This compound seems to be very absorbent; I managed to cap 100 size "0" capsules and decided to stop since the powder was getting think and sticky, almost paste-like, and was sticking to my cap-m-quick.

    I'm sure the powder is fine, or at least I hope. Anyway, don't cap on humid days or it may get sticky on you.

    In other news. I've been taking one "0" cap of this powder during the week pre-WO and sometimes before bed, and my sleep has improved significantly. I have a very stressful job and usually have work-related dreams (more like nightmares, feels like I work at night too), but since I started taking 1-C my sleep and dreams have improved. I don't know if the HGH effects take longer to notice, but I look forward to it since it is the primary reason why I bought 1-C.

  35. Glad to hear it's working for you; and capping in humid conditions is never a good idea.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 08:23 AM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) ?
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:55 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 06:23 PM
  4. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Log in
Log in