USPowders Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is the bomb and a steal for the price. I don't understand how it stays in stock.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have enough for 6 months thanks to THAT price :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
looking for some more feedback on this...How long will 100g's last if your taking 3 serving per day ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking for some more feedback on this...How long will 100g's last if your taking 3 serving per day ?
1-carboxy is one of two components of USPLabs' very successful product, PowerFULL. PowerFULL has countless positive feedback, and a considerable part of that success is due to 1-carboxy. This motivated the demand for 1-carboxy as a standalone product that users could dose flexibly, and at wish, if they did not want to take the full product PowerFULL.
The following thread shows some of the excitement surrounding the introduction of 1-carboxy:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/111346-uspowders-1-carboxy.html

Here are a few others:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/116839-usp-labs-reviews.html#post1900621
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/105226-whats-difference-between.html

In terms of dosing, start with 1.5gr pre-workout and 500mg - 700mg pre-bed. After about 7 - 10 days, increase dosage to about 2gr pre-workout and 1gr pre-bed. Some also go up to 1.5gr and more pre-bed, but most stay between 1gr and 1.5gr pre-bed. Be sure to dose on an empty stomach.

R

Rhys26

Awards
I have just got my hands on some Super sap and 1-C. How should I dose these to get the equivalent of Powerfull?

R

Rhys26

Awards
Dose the Supersap 2x2g/day, empty stomach. One dose can be preWO.

Strategicmove gave some good dosing suggestions for the L-Dopa.
I was dosing Powerfull as follows:

1 Morning
1 Pre training 6pm
3 Before bed

Is each 00 cap 740mg of supersap so are you saying 2 x 3 doses?

Also dosing Supersap at 2 x 2g and 1-C at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is a lot higher than 5 powerfull per day?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was dosing Powerfull as follows:

1 Morning
1 Pre training 6pm
3 Before bed

Is each 00 cap 740mg of supersap so are you saying 2 x 3 doses?

Also dosing Supersap at 2 x 2g and 1-C at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is a lot higher than 5 powerfull per day?
SuperSaponins is not just PureSap, but also includes the powerful Tribulus Extract, Tribulosin. This is why a direct comparison of SuperSaponins plus 1-carboxy versus PowerFULL may be skewed.

Steveoph's layout is fine. Start SuperSaponins at 2 x 2g daily. If you wish to take some break during the week, use 3 x 2g for five consecutive days and take the next two days off. Then repeat.
As for 1-Carboxy, 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is fine.

R

Rhys26

Awards
SuperSaponins is not just PureSap, but also includes the powerful Tribulus Extract, Tribulosin. This is why a direct comparison of SuperSaponins plus 1-carboxy versus PowerFULL may be skewed.

Steveoph's layout is fine. Start SuperSaponins at 2 x 2g daily. If you wish to take some break during the week, use 3 x 2g for five consecutive days and take the next two days off. Then repeat.
As for 1-Carboxy, 1 x 2g + 1 x 1g is fine.
Thanks for the reply. Because i train in the evenings is it alright to have my 1st dose at 6pm and 2nd dose pre bed? With powerfull i would break it up into 3 doses.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Because i train in the evenings is it alright to have my 1st dose at 6pm and 2nd dose pre bed? With powerfull i would break it up into 3 doses.

Do you mean 1-carboxy?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R

Rhys26

Awards
Should both Supersap and 1-C be cycled 5 on 2 off like powerfull?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should both Supersap and 1-C be cycled 5 on 2 off like powerfull?
If you dose SuperSaponins at 3 x 2gr on five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off.
If you dose 1-carboxy at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1gr for five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off, or take only 1gr pre-bed on those two days.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Does 1-C have to be capped? Sometimes I drink a mix of Xtend, bulk BCAA, L-Leucine, and citrulline malate preWO - would like to start adding 2g of 1-C into the mix if I can simply mix it in.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does 1-C have to be capped? Sometimes I drink a mix of Xtend, bulk BCAA, L-Leucine, and citrulline malate preWO - would like to start adding 2g of 1-C into the mix if I can simply mix it in.
It does not have to be capped.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the quick response. I get to start using it today :)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Ugh... I just opened one of the 100g tubs and the powder is brown and smells like old steak... not sure how it will go with grape Xtend...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just capped 7 for now. Took one and getting ready for my morning cardio - I hope I don't refund it :)

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I mix it with warm water, it taste like unsweeten green herbal tea

T

ttreewalkerr

Awards
11-Carboxy THC is what they test for at a job interview,, will this 1-Carboxy show up as anything related ?? Just wondering..

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
If you dose SuperSaponins at 3 x 2gr on five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off.
If you dose 1-carboxy at 1 x 2g + 1 x 1gr for five consecutive days, you can take the following two days off, or take only 1gr pre-bed on those two days.

I only dose 1.6gm pre-bed how long before I should take break ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
So if taken for 6 weeks, how long should the break be?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Do not cap on a rainy day

I bought a few tubs of this. Last weekend was rainy and humid, and I was bored so I decided to cap one of the 100g tubs - wrong! This compound seems to be very absorbent; I managed to cap 100 size "0" capsules and decided to stop since the powder was getting think and sticky, almost paste-like, and was sticking to my cap-m-quick.

I'm sure the powder is fine, or at least I hope. Anyway, don't cap on humid days or it may get sticky on you.

In other news. I've been taking one "0" cap of this powder during the week pre-WO and sometimes before bed, and my sleep has improved significantly. I have a very stressful job and usually have work-related dreams (more like nightmares, feels like I work at night too), but since I started taking 1-C my sleep and dreams have improved. I don't know if the HGH effects take longer to notice, but I look forward to it since it is the primary reason why I bought 1-C.