Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams) $16.99

Bulk Super Cissus Rx Exclusively at NutraPlanet!

Introducing USPLabs new higher potency Super Cissus RX. Herbally engineered specific Cissus Quadrangularis yielding 10% active extract now in an economical bulk form exclusively at NutraPlanet.com!

That's nearly 60% savings!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is such a deal even possible? Mind-blowing!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
By far the best deal all around as far as $ to health benefits are concerned on Nutra.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is all good! I have some of this stashed too - but not at these prices! :bandit:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah I must have gotten just when it went on sale cuz that's what I paid... I didn't even realize it till now...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is all good! I have some of this stashed too - but not at these prices! :bandit:
You could reduce the average price of your stash, if you restocked now! :bandit:

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
I just got some of this. What's the best way to take it? What I mean is, how do you kill the taste? I can hack it, but would rather find something to take it with to mask the taste a bit. any suggestions? Thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got some of this. What's the best way to take it? What I mean is, how do you kill the taste? I can hack it, but would rather find something to take it with to mask the taste a bit. any suggestions? Thanks.
Thanks for picking up some! I hear the taste is not that bad, compared to some other powders. So, some take it straight; some cap it; and some parachute it.

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
Yeah, it's bearable, but then again, I don't think I could parachute it. I tried it once, and it clumped all over my mouth like a cement mixer!! lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's bearable, but then again, I don't think I could parachute it. I tried it once, and it clumped all over my mouth like a cement mixer!! lol
Cap>Parachute>Straight>Crack spoon and lighte....

You get the idea. When you tried parachuting it did it just accidentally open when you threw it into your mouth or? I usually just wrap it up tight and put some water in my mouth and throw it in, then boom down the hatch with no problems.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking it straight now?

toosmall

toosmall

Awards
yep. taking 1/4tspn four times a day. Started this on April 1st, and plan on doing it till the 25th, then down to a lower dose. I'll see how my shoulders feel. Right now the right one is a mess!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep. taking 1/4tspn four times a day. Started this on April 1st, and plan on doing it till the 25th, then down to a lower dose. I'll see how my shoulders feel. Right now the right one is a mess!
Please let us know how things go. All the best!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started mine the other day, I think it's already working! Like someone else on here said, by far the best deal around for health!

David - be a man & down it w/ water! :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Picked this up as well. Wishi bought more at that price! but it was my first time trying it and didn't want to spend alot on something i wasn't sure would work.

But the taste isn't bad at all. And it makes my elbow, shoulder, and knees feel pretty strong again.

Would it lose effectiveness if i mixed in with wake up shake?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good I'll just down it first thing.Then, drink my shake like15-20 minutes later.

It's a 25g whey/15g micellar casien / 1/2 cup oates w/water ATM