dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have just been informed by Nutra that they are down to their last 24 units of the 75 count.

There is no more anywhere.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
once this is gone, it's gone for good....right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of this formula, yes.

I am down to around 200 of the 35 count, too.
I'm interested to see more about the new formula. I like the direction you're headed with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested to see more about the new formula. I like the direction you're headed with it.
From the literature the new formula will be much better...and I finally heard back from a cool factory owner that seems after my own mind - he wants to work with us to supply the organisms. Seems like he's bored doing the same old.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the literature the new formula will be much better...and I finally heard back from a cool factory owner that seems after my own mind - he wants to work with us to supply the organisms. Seems like he's bored doing the same old.
That's good news. If this is more potent in attenuating GI issues/disease processes, you'll have a gold mine here. If proven to be effective in this regard, i'd hit up the medical community bigtime to advocate its use following a potent broad-spectrum antibiotic regimen (which are typically responsible in greater significance of killing off useful/probiotic bacteria.)

Superinfection is a very real scenario in some people following sustained or prolific antibiotic use; it allows resistant bacteria to proliferate due to lack of competitive exclusion control.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used GH after my 21 day stint with an antibiotic.