shipping small items to Canada, any other options?

someonehs

Awards
So, I wanted to get some Strange (RPN) shots when they come back in, and was curious to how much shipping would be... so I added 3 of the mood swing shots (same size 2fl. oz) to the chart to check out. For $14 worth of product, the shipping was nearly $20....

I love nutra, but the shipping is terrible... is there ANYTHING you can do for shipping small packages? I just cant justify more than doubling the price w/ shipping... its still not great on bigger orders.

Thanks, otherwise NP is great!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
currently there is not much that can be done.
there is a minimum shipping charge for orders up to 10lbs. so even a small 1/2lb order fits into this category.
steve just informed me we are looking into USPS first class mail instead of priority to possibly give international folks the option for cheaper shipping.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
currently there is not much that can be done.
there is a minimum shipping charge for orders up to 10lbs. so even a small 1/2lb order fits into this category.
steve just informed me we are looking into USPS first class mail instead of priority to possibly give international folks the option for cheaper shipping.
I did some number crunching after this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/119695-np-more-than.html . Ill see if we're getting anywhere

someonehs

Awards
Great, thanks for looking into it. Please keep us up to date where you are getting with this... perhaps it'd be worth starting an "official international shipping thread" so you don't get a bunch of these?

CanadianJuicy

Awards
I'm in canada aswell and would love some cheaper shipping haha.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have been using a guy on Ebay who has been shipping to me via first class USPS (US to UK)

its been good thus far.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I concur, on the First Class Front. I resort to using my US PO Box, due to the re-donk-u-lous shipping.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just letting you know that we're still looking into this. USPS First Class mail would be untrackable, but we may be able to offer this for small orders one a few bottles, <1lb. I'll keep you guys informed of any progress, as we do want to make it as affordable as possible for your international customers!

CanadianJuicy

Awards
Just letting you know that we're still looking into this. USPS First Class mail would be untrackable, but we may be able to offer this for small orders one a few bottles, <1lb. I'll keep you guys informed of any progress, as we do want to make it as affordable as possible for your international customers!
Thanks so much. This would be an amazing help.

someonehs

Awards
Good stuff, thanks for the update. Had to order from elsewhere cause I couldn't justify doubling (nearly) the price of my order :(

someonehs

Awards
It's a shame NinjaMonkeys aren't allowed across international borders or we wouldn't have any of these problem ;)
Well if you are a ninja then they shouldn't be able to catch you. Unless you are a crappy ninja!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI

Ordered 2 x SX and 2 x LX, tub of xtend (500g) from ebay seller, first class international to UK, around 7 dollars. Ordered 1 x sx, 1 x lx, 1 x Jack3d from NP, priority international to UK, around 30 dollars.

Both at the same time.

The ebay seller's items arrived Saturday, NPs are still not here.

Not a dig, but perhaps first class is an option to consider.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI

Ordered 2 x SX and 2 x LX, tub of xtend (500g) from ebay seller, first class international to UK, around 7 dollars. Ordered 1 x sx, 1 x lx, 1 x Jack3d from NP, priority international to UK, around 30 dollars.

Both at the same time.

The ebay seller's items arrived Saturday, NPs are still not here.

Not a dig, but perhaps first class is an option to consider.
i believe the sx was allowed to sell before it was in the warehouse delaying your order a few days.
NP does this for some popular products we know that are arriving in a day or two.

someonehs

Awards
any updates? been going to another site recently, would love to stay here, just can't justify the price. thanks!