- 03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
So cycle support in chocolate is awful. No matter what I choke it down with, I just cant stand it. I've been thinking about capping it and capping bulk 1-c and cissus...
As far as the cap kits go...what is the sizing.. (0, 00, 000)
Just trying to get some feedback, I've never capped my own supps
- 03-25-2009, 08:34 PM
00 is equal to 1/4 tsp roughly. Caps and powders look like http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pictu...3&pictureid=93 , Here's a good thread with more pictures. Pill Capping Kit Needed
Searchin Capping Kit returns alot of hits.
- 03-25-2009, 08:39 PM
03-25-2009, 08:43 PM
03-25-2009, 08:45 PM
03-26-2009, 10:07 AM
03-26-2009, 10:23 AM
03-26-2009, 11:06 AM
Yah as I am buying more and more powders I may be looking into this with my next order...
LG Sciences sponsored athlete
Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
03-26-2009, 12:38 PM
03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
04-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Found a useful image for some people;
05-06-2009, 01:22 PM
05-06-2009, 08:41 PM
Cycle support is absolutely horrible. I've only tried PB, but it was rancid. I managed to cap it in 00 caps.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By Goose in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2009, 02:07 PM
- By Skircus7 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2007, 10:09 AM
- By macedaddy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 21Last Post: 10-04-2007, 12:15 AM
- By psulifter in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 09-05-2007, 02:33 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2006, 12:35 AM