Coming Exclusively to the Planet
- 03-25-2009, 11:47 AM
- 03-25-2009, 11:53 AM
- 03-25-2009, 11:55 AM
03-25-2009, 12:02 PM
03-25-2009, 12:06 PM
03-25-2009, 12:26 PM
All that, with a $20 price point from a company that has one of the best mission statements I have ever read? I may get a little weepy.
Iam looking forward to using this.
03-25-2009, 12:29 PM
03-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Creatine MagnaPower™ as Magnesium Creatien Chelate – Patented by Albion Labs – 2000mg
KCC™ as Potassium Creatine Chelate – Patented by Zone Halo – 800mg
NaCC™ as Sodium Creatine Chelate – Patented by Zone Halo – 500mg
03-25-2009, 12:41 PM
How many caps needed a day 3 or 6?
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
03-25-2009, 12:48 PM
03-25-2009, 12:57 PM
03-26-2009, 12:33 PM
03-26-2009, 12:38 PM
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
is 3.3g of this equal to 5g of mono?
03-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Well, right now we cant say for sure if X amount of Trinitine = 5g of monohydrate.
However, we do have a clinical study underway to compare the two at equal doses and I should have the results in about 12 weeks.
03-30-2009, 11:20 AM
03-30-2009, 11:21 AM
I hope to see some overwhelmingly positive feedback on this.. as of now, I'm a bit skeptical about the effectiveness of Creatine Magnesium Chelate.
But who can blame me!?
Similar Forum Threads
- By custom in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:30 PM
- By NutraMan in forum NutraplanetReplies: 31Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:31 AM
- By NutraMan in forum NutraplanetReplies: 135Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:54 PM
- By matthew76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-23-2007, 04:16 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 201Last Post: 06-11-2007, 01:11 PM