Epistane is BACK IN STOCK!!!

  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    Epistane is BACK IN STOCK!!!




    * Incredible Strength Gains
    * Dry, Lean Mass Gains
    * Gynocomastia Protection
    * Increased Libido
    * Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being
    * In Some, Reductions in Gynocomastia!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Bomb diggity
  3. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0



    Top 10 best seller at the Plant
    4.5 stars from 52 ratings
    Numerous logs on AM with very successful user feedback (many including picture evidence)


    and for only 26.99$.


    Makes me wish I was a tad bit older
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Answers
    0


    1-I wish I was little bit taller,
    I wish I was a baller,
    I wish I had a girl who looked good
    I would call her
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
    and a six-four impala
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Answers
    0


    stock up, things usually have a 2-3 year shelf life.
  6. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    1-I wish I was little bit taller,
    I wish I was a baller,
    I wish I had a girl who looked good
    I would call her
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
    and a six-four impala

    ahah good song
  7. Registered User
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Answers
    0


    First thing that popped in my head when you said you wish you were older...no idea why...hahaha
  8. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    much longer than that if stored correctly...stock up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    stock up, things usually have a 2-3 year shelf life.
  9. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    much longer than that if stored correctly...stock up.
    yeah, throw them in a zip lock freezer bag and store in the freezer will make them last a loooong time.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, throw them in a zip lock freezer bag and store in the freezer will make them last a loooong time.
    Yup, lots of things are best stored in the fridge/freezer. In a perfect world though, Epistane will never get banned and we wont have to worry about any new regulations
  11. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Yeah that would be nice but I keep a "stock" in my freezer just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yup, lots of things are best stored in the fridge/freezer. In a perfect world though, Epistane will never get banned and we wont have to worry about any new regulations
  12. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, throw them in a zip lock freezer bag and store in the freezer will make them last a loooong time.
    Yepper. The Handi-Vac by reynolds vaccum seals those bad boys pretty damn effectively; it should give them MANY more years.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  13. M16
    M16 is offline
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    M16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    525
    Answers
    0


    Safe to say that if stored correctly just like pharm drugs they can be very potent up until the 10 year mark...and then after that they still work they just start losing a little potency along they way and when I say little I mean in the 2% range or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yepper. The Handi-Vac by reynolds vaccum seals those bad boys pretty damn effectively; it should give them MANY more years.
  14. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Safe to say that if stored correctly just like pharm drugs they can be very potent up until the 10 year mark...and then after that they still work they just start losing a little potency along they way and when I say little I mean in the 2% range or so.
    Yep, exactly. I've read studies that say 10+ years if stored in that manner.

    The only thing with freezing them is that you'd need to keep them in the freezer indefinitely when you decide to use them. Once you take them out to a normal environmental temp, the compound will begin to degrade more rapidly due to moisture and enviromental factors.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TNT™ is back in stock!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:06 PM
  2. Epistane is NOW BACK IN STOCK!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 08:03 PM
  3. When will max lmg be back in stock?
    By enimity in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in