Shredded Summer Stack -- ON SALE!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. REDICULOUS stack...im jealous


  2. Fancy that, the LX went OOS before the DCP!
    •   
       


  3. I seriously have a supplement buying problem....

    Do they have an "AA" type of meeting for supplements


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Fancy that, the LX went OOS before the DCP!
    More LX is due to arrive within the next two business days.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    I seriously have a supplement buying problem....

    Do they have an "AA" type of meeting for supplements

    Actually there is no need for a meeting...RPN will be releasing Addictabol soon...guaranteed to help alleviate your compulsion to buy supplements. Just take 15 caps an hour.

    Each bottle is guaranteed to last 3-4 days for only $29.95
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. We've set this to allow oversell, however the Lean Xtreme will not be arriving at NP until a business day or two.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We've set this to allow oversell, however the Lean Xtreme will not be arriving at NP until a business day or two.
    I refuse to wait...I simply refuse.

    What are you going to do about it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Man, you guys keep following back in.... Lol


  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I refuse to wait...I simply refuse.

    What are you going to do about it?
    We'll have to devise a plan to get some of Sam's secret stash

  10. is this deal done now? or will there be more stock?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    is this deal done now? or will there be more stock?
    THE VERY LAST of my existing DCP stock shipped out today, and will arrive Monday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    THE VERY LAST of my existing DCP stock shipped out today, and will arrive Monday.
    Dsade guessed it would be a 2 week supply, and when you factor in the "stock up" purchasers, and that sale that is somewhere around the corner, it might not even last that long.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dsade guessed it would be a 2 week supply, and when you factor in the "stock up" purchasers, and that sale that is somewhere around the corner, it might not even last that long.
    stop teasing us already, and spill the beans on the sale!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dsade guessed it would be a 2 week supply, and when you factor in the "stock up" purchasers, and that sale that is somewhere around the corner, it might not even last that long.
    Without sounding like too much of a tool, you HAVE to freakin respect Nutra. They hold the LAST of the DCP, for at LEAST a good 8-9 weeks in the PRIME SALES range for fat burners - and instead of jacking up the price (which would still sell out) they are going to run another sale.

    This is why I always have, and always will, support Nutra - trusting that any discounts I give are going to be instantly passed on to the customers.

    Rock on, Nutra!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Hola, folks. I am a newcomer to these boards and have invested in this stack. If someone can dumb this down for me--I work out at 430am and would like to know how to maximize the results from this stack, so how much and when would be the best times to take them and are they taken together or separately? Thanks for any guidance with this stack.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GoodSamaritan View Post
    Hola, folks. I am a newcomer to these boards and have invested in this stack. If someone can dumb this down for me--I work out at 430am and would like to know how to maximize the results from this stack, so how much and when would be the best times to take them and are they taken together or separately? Thanks for any guidance with this stack.
    take the following-

    2 dcp and 2 LX upon waking
    2 dcp and 2 LX around 11
    2-3 DCP half hour prior to training
    and 1 DCP immediatelt prior to bed (optional)

    This protocol will maximize your results.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    More LX is due to arrive within the next two business days.
    When dcp back in stock???so many awesome reviews...me want

  18. this has to be one of the sexiest stacks ever created...

    hope it comes back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alter Your Muscle-4 PH Stack On Sale!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:46 PM
  2. Alpha-F95 stack on sale
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 04:29 PM
  3. Shredded Summer Stack
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:57 AM
  4. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in