Shredded Summer Stack -- ON SALE!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Shredded Summer Stack (1 DCP + 1 Lean Xtreme).......ON SALE FOR ONLY $54.99!!!

Buy Together and SAVE!!!

DCP: Damage Control Protocol

Ingredients Profile:

* TTA
* Salvia Miltiorrhiza
* Propionyl-L-Carnitine
* Potassium Pyruvate
* Raspberry Ketones

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

Lean Xtreme™

Simply put, Lean Xtreme™ is the best non-stimulant based fat burner ever made. That is a lofty claim, we know; but we also believe it’s true. Lean Xtreme™ targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while lowering cortisol, maintaining muscle tone and optimizing the body’s immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparing environment. That’s a mouthful, so let us explain how it works and get a little technical.

Cortisol, the stress hormone, alters the way your body stores fat, essentially increasing levels of what is known as visceral adipose tissue (VAT) or in layman’s terms, the solid belly fat that plagues most human beings. VAT is very difficult to lose when cortisol levels remain excessive. The weight loss issue is further compounded by cortisol’s effect on the thyroid gland.

Thyroid output is directly correlated with metabolic rate and weight loss, governing both muscle building (via protein synthesis) and fat burning. High stress levels from increased cortisol levels can exhaust the adrenals and negatively impact the release of thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Cortisol also has a prominent impact on appetite, affects bone density, suppresses the immune system and negatively affects cognitive performance such as memory and quick thinking. To summarize, too much cortisol can be very damaging to your body.

Lean Xtreme™ utilizes 7-OH™, Phosphatidylserine and 5-AT™ to control cortisol, enhance thyroid and lower stress levels by influencing cytokines responsible for inflammation and cortisol signaling. Lean Xtreme™ also includes Forskolin to improve body composition and signal optimal testosterone levels. A high potency Green Tea Extract (EGCG) is added for the wide array of health benefits, including its amazing ability to further advance the immune system, boost fat loss and prevent future fat gains. Through the use of DS’ new Extended Release Technology™, Lean Xtreme™ provides a consistent release of its ingredients to allow for constant cortisol control and fat loss.

When you diet, your body fights to hold onto as much body fat as it can, making your efforts at weight loss extremely difficult. At the other end of the spectrum, when bulking, your body is more than happy to take on extra body fat in preparation for future diets. The new and improved Lean Xtreme™ prepares for the potential issues that arise during both of these times and is therefore an excellent tool for dieting and lean bulking. In both instances, Lean Xtreme™ is a necessary ingredient for successful body recomposition, making it one of the most versatile and effective products on the market.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ps. don't forget to use your 7% discount code that is good through the end of the month! :cheers:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
pss. don't forget to get your order to that $75 mark so you can get free shipping. :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack! :thumbsup:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You guys know how to pull us in over at NP!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait are u sure its even legal to sell it that cheap.... :eek: :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pss. don't forget to get your order to that $75 mark so you can get free shipping. :thumbsup:
psss. You're allowed to post the price in your first post...if you DARE!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would I let you down like that?
Hell no. I'm getting lean with DCP as we speak. I only wish I could get the DCP to hit quicker, as I usually wake up, take my supps, and am at the gym for my fasted cardio in ~15-20 mins. Today I hopped on AM and added an extra 15mins in there, and noticed a definite increase in sweating.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell no. I'm getting lean with DCP as we speak. I only wish I could get the DCP to hit quicker, as I usually wake up, take my supps, and am at the gym for my fasted cardio in ~15-20 mins. Today I hopped on AM and added an extra 15mins in there, and noticed a definite increase in sweating.
Set your alarm 15 minutes earlier, pop your DCP, then snooze button.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a natural riser, I've thought about that though. I love the tail end of my sleep too much :)
You mean you like the tail you get in your sleep too much.

newman897

newman897

Awards
is it possible to say how long the sale is gonna last ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think we agreed to 3 days.
Just kidding...probably 3-4 weeks.
First i was like :eek:

then i was like :eek:

Ya i probably am gonna have to get in on this even tho i promised myself i would wait until summer to buy anything else...maybe i can justify it by using some of my money back from taxes...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ya i probably am gonna have to get in on this even tho i promised myself i would wait until summer to buy anything else...maybe i can justify it by using some of my money back from taxes...
Sometimes you gotta spend the fat to send the fat...packing.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you wait until summer to buy, you're not going to be ripped until afterwards :ugh1:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you wait until summer to buy, you're not going to be ripped until afterwards :ugh1:
Ha trying to persuade me i see...basically meant til May when i head home from school...this would be sick for recomp as i was planning on buying DCP+Bulk Forskolin+Bult GTE and this is pretty much the same price..

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I seriously have a supplement buying problem....

Do they have an "AA" type of meeting for supplements

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously have a supplement buying problem....

Do they have an "AA" type of meeting for supplements

Actually there is no need for a meeting...RPN will be releasing Addictabol soon...guaranteed to help alleviate your compulsion to buy supplements. Just take 15 caps an hour.

Each bottle is guaranteed to last 3-4 days for only $29.95

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've set this to allow oversell, however the Lean Xtreme will not be arriving at NP until a business day or two.
I refuse to wait...I simply refuse.

What are you going to do about it?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Man, you guys keep following back in.... Lol

ViperKing666

Awards
is this deal done now? or will there be more stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

munique

Awards
Dsade guessed it would be a 2 week supply, and when you factor in the "stock up" purchasers, and that sale that is somewhere around the corner, it might not even last that long.
:burger:stop teasing us already, and spill the beans on the sale!:spank:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade guessed it would be a 2 week supply, and when you factor in the "stock up" purchasers, and that sale that is somewhere around the corner, it might not even last that long.
Without sounding like too much of a tool, you HAVE to freakin respect Nutra. They hold the LAST of the DCP, for at LEAST a good 8-9 weeks in the PRIME SALES range for fat burners - and instead of jacking up the price (which would still sell out) they are going to run another sale.

This is why I always have, and always will, support Nutra - trusting that any discounts I give are going to be instantly passed on to the customers.

Rock on, Nutra!

GoodSamaritan

GoodSamaritan

Awards
Hola, folks. I am a newcomer to these boards and have invested in this stack. If someone can dumb this down for me--I work out at 430am and would like to know how to maximize the results from this stack, so how much and when would be the best times to take them and are they taken together or separately? Thanks for any guidance with this stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hola, folks. I am a newcomer to these boards and have invested in this stack. If someone can dumb this down for me--I work out at 430am and would like to know how to maximize the results from this stack, so how much and when would be the best times to take them and are they taken together or separately? Thanks for any guidance with this stack.
take the following-

2 dcp and 2 LX upon waking
2 dcp and 2 LX around 11
2-3 DCP half hour prior to training
and 1 DCP immediatelt prior to bed (optional)

This protocol will maximize your results.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

ViperKing666

Awards
this has to be one of the sexiest stacks ever created...

hope it comes back