Testosterone Recovery Stack

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Primordial's Infamous Testosterone Recovery Stack is now in stock at NutraPlanet, at an unbeatable low price!!!

Each Stack include one of the following:
  • EndoAmp
  • Sustain Alpha
  • Toco-8

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very nice combo!
although i do miss the cool tin cans that endoamp and toco used to come in.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i think this may be the time to try pp products

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT to see this stack at the planet! :bandit:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice combo!
although i do miss the cool tin cans that endoamp and toco used to come in.
I still have them as collectors items. Yet, I find the new corporate branding more attractive and consistent overall. I'll be starting the TRT stack tomorrow after a long spell. I really love the taste of the powders, and always find an excuse to take an extra dose every day! :food:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have them as collectors items. Yet, I find the new corporate branding more attractive and consistent overall. I'll be starting the TRT stack tomorrow after a long spell. I really love the taste of the powders, and always find an excuse to take an extra dose every day! :food:
Heh collectors items; I pitched mine pretty quickly. The powder that I always seemed to get on me/my desk got old fast. I love this stack this, I'm thinking about running it (or atleast EA+Toco) year-round.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
your not the only one. Lets just say its a good thing i have a lot of Toco and EndoAmp cause i eat this stuff like crazy:hot: