Two Good Deals from Melinneum Sports

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
oh wow, i really botched the word millennium........i'm going to blame my spell check for that one.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
millennium happens to be one of the most mispelled words in the englich langauge

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Luckily their company name isn't super cala fragalistic....I had to google this one to figure it out, lol.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yea that's quite the long word! Random trivia: What's the longest word you can make from the 1st line of the QWERTY keyboard?
Ummmm....how about "ivanofreckinclue"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was my 1st guess; it turns out to be Typewriter, apparently. Conspiracy? :)
The "QWERTY" keyboard layout was actually one of several competing models at the time. It was just a matter of chance that it turned out to be the dominant model, and banished the others into oblivion! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deals, by the way. Stock up, guys! :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "QWERTY" keyboard layout was actually one of several competing models at the time. It was just a matter of chance that it turned out to be the dominant model, and banished the others into oblivion! :D
I've often considered switching to the Dvorak, but I don't type enough to make use of its increased efficiency.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've often considered switching to the Dvorak, but I don't type enough to make use of its increased efficiency.
After YEARS of qwerty, I don't think it would lead to increased efficiency. That layout hurts my head just looking at it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i just took a look at the german keyboard. that might throw me off it i had to use it.