SNS: Beta Alanine Caps
- 03-12-2009, 03:58 PM
SNS: Beta Alanine Caps
Introducing Serious Nutrition Solutions's Beta Alanine
Beta Alanine (240 Capsules) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions
Increase Lean Muscle* Improve Endurance & Strength
Beta Alanine capsules are part of the 501 Bulk Capsule Series, a series that is designed to provide users the encapsulated products in bulk sizes for maximal cost effectiveness. Beta Alanine capsules can be used by weight trainers &/or endurance athletes to help boost intracellular carnosine levels which in turn may lead to increased endurance, lean muscle, and strength gains.
Each serving of Beta Alanine caps provide 2.25 grams (2250 mg) of Beta Alanine per serving.
* Improved Lean Muscle and Strength Gains*
* Improved Muscular Endurance for More Productive Workouts & Training Sessions*
* Enhanced Recovery*
* Excellent Pumps*
* Delayed Fatigue *
Ask Yourself These Questions:
* Do you train at a high intensity?
* Would you benefit from limiting fatigue/improving endurance during your workouts?
* Do you want to improve your explosive power output?
* Do you want to improve your recovery time?
* Do you want to get the most from your workouts?
* If you answer yes to any of the above questions, Beta Alanine may just be a perfect option for your new training companion.
How does it work?
Beta Alanine works through increasing carnosine levels. By doing so, it helps improve weight training and athletic performance in a variety of ways. Increasing carnosine levels is important because it increases buffering capacity in the muscle, which means that carnosine helps prevent your muscles from becoming too acidic during times of stress.
Carnosine is found in primarily type II (fast twitch) muscle fibers, which are the ones that are most important for explosive movements. This makes Beta Alanine supplementation ideal for weight trainers, sprinters, and a variety of other athletes.
In basic terms, that means that increasing carnosine levels allows one to train harder and longer for improved performance and results.
Another important benefit of increased carnosine levels is that carnosine is a powerful precursor in potentiating Nitric Oxide (N.O.). This is because carnosine is the substrate for NOS (Nitric Oxide Synthase) activity, which is the enzyme responsible for generating Nitric Oxide. In layman’s terms, this leads to more dramatic vasodilation and ‘pumps’.
How long does it take to start noticing results?
Immediate Benefits: Many users will notice enhanced vasodilation aka ‘pumps’ within the first couple days of using Beta Alanine.
Longer Term Benefits: Beta Alanine works through helping increase carnosine levels. By doing so, it contributes to helping build lean muscle, improve endurance, delay fatigue, and improve recovery. These results are typically noticed during the second week of use, although some users will notice them sooner. Also, unlike many supplements in which results decrease with continued use, the most beneficial results with Beta Alanine are usually noticed after consistent usage for 3 weeks and continue to progress.
In summary, whether you are an athlete looking to improve explosive power and output, or a weight trainer trying to get the most from your workouts, Beta Alanine can be cost effectively implemented into your training regimen to help you maximize your hard earned results.
Beta Alanine caps can be stacked with Focus XT, Creatine E2 Creatine Ethyl Ester caps, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.
Servings per Container: 167
Amount Per Serving:
Beta Alanine – 2.25 grams (2250 mg)
Similar Forum Threads
- By jxn in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-09-2013, 12:03 AM
- By LJ57 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 86Last Post: 01-26-2011, 07:34 AM
- By Steveoph in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:44 PM
- By SilentBob187 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:37 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2007, 09:14 PM