NutraPlanet I can't believe this !!!!!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I placed a order for Slim X and some other products yesterday with the free shipping offer. I heard my door bell ring it was the Fed ex guy. Wow great service. I'll start my slim x tomorrow I'm tempted to start today. I'll keep everybody updated here and the Anabolic Extreme forum on my progress from slim x. Thanks again for the fast service.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I placed a order for Slim X and some other products yesterday with the free shipping offer. I heard my door bell ring it was the Fed ex guy. Wow great service. I'll start my slim x tomorrow I'm tempted to start today. I'll keep everybody updated here and the Anabolic Extreme forum on my progress from slim x. Thanks again for the fast service.
Thanks for the kind feedback! Yeah, we were able to test out a few Slim Xtreme caps on a couple of our flying ninja monkeys, in order to see if it results in faster shipments.....apparently, it works well!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that happened to me a couple times, and I live in Montreal....

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Always great customer service and I'm sure you'll enjoy the SX.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im hearing amazing things about Nutra Planet, you might have just got me away from TF supplements. I had several great experiences, then I ordered a bottle of hemadrol and it had 28 caps instead of 30, I emailed them and they told me to contact EST?wtf kind of customer service is that. Honestly do you think EST shipped it to them lik ethat? with no box as well? I was steaming mad and I wont use an opened bottle, how the hell do I know if its real.