Yellow Gold Now In Stock!!!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
perfect, right when i am broke its out again. im gonna slap myself a couple of times....

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wow, way to go government! Never tell us or update us or anything and then bam...6 weeks later it turns up.

Ah, its here, and that is good. :)

dice404

Awards
Once this sells out is that gonna be it?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what's the shelf life on YG?.....just curious cause I have some from a while back.

thx

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We have quite a bit in stock, and any neccessary re-orders should go much more smoothly.

dalto

dalto

Awards
Arrgghhh. I hope it stays in stock until I get paid again at the end of the month...

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
Glad to hear! I ordered 150G and I am excited about running it with pslin.

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
My friend and I ordered 450g of YG o_O

It's been out of stock everytime I went looking for it :(

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
That's enough to last you for a good while! I will be adding some basic info/dosing protocol onto the YG page, but I would suggest taking about 1g, 15-30mins before the moderate carb meal (30-50g).
Can you post the link to the YG page? I am having trouble finding it. I have never used YG before and I want to get the most out of it.

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
OH! I misunderstood. I thought there was a thread about dosages. I am ashamed. I deserve this :buttkick:

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
Thanks for the advice Hank. At 239 I think I will go with the 1.5 dose.

Steve,
What is that new product? Will it go well with YG?

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
I am using pslin now for pre-wo and was going to use YG for the rest of the day. The reason for this was everything I read about pslin said it was great for pre. By using the two at the same time am I being redundant?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using pslin now for pre-wo and was going to use YG for the rest of the day. The reason for this was everything I read about pslin said it was great for pre. By using the two at the same time am I being redundant?
Sort of. You can use PSlin for Pre and Post-WO, depending on the amount of carbs. The effects last for a while, so you can do PSlin w/ your PreWO, and YG for post-WO and other meals during the day.

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
Sort of. You can use PSlin for Pre and Post-WO, depending on the amount of carbs. The effects last for a while, so you can do PSlin w/ your PreWO, and YG for post-WO and other meals during the day.
That is kind of what I was figuring but was a little unclear. Since both products are so similar and have little variance in what they contain, why is plsin more a pre-wo supp?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is kind of what I was figuring but was a little unclear. Since both products are so similar and have little variance in what they contain, why is plsin more a pre-wo supp?
Typically you take in more carbs Pre and PostWO, and PSlin can be dosed higher to have a more powerful effect to work with all those extra carbs, while YG is less potent and has some other benefits useful for fatloss.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yellow gold is only $9.95 for 25g!?!?! :jaw:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So I could run this at around 1g per day then? It's mostly for nice pumps and getting/feeling leaner and stronger it looks like?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I would do 1g before your large-carb meals, so maybe 2-3x/day.
thanks man! i should have ordered more than the 25g "sample" pack for $10 then. However I don't have a capping kit so I'll see if I can handle it before I buy more :)

Also, I have bulk pslin that I might take at the same time. Maybe 1 dose plsin and 1 dose YG for roughly 4 weeks and see how that goes.

Kc2554

Awards
20% Corosolic Acid; and while you could stack them, it is best employed differently. It's sort of like PSlin, while Yellow Gold is more like AP.
I was thinking about mixing Corosolic Acid and Yellow Gold, because I thought they are basically Anabolic Pump when mixed together. Would it be good to take one for a while, and then try the other?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
btw, yes, this stuff does taste as bad as advertised ;) - I find that parachuting it works good for me. As long as the tissue paper doesn't burst open in your mouth or throat.

Haven't really had a chance to comment on it's effectiveness yet though. Will do it soon.

Goose

Goose

Awards
I was thinking about mixing Corosolic Acid and Yellow Gold, because I thought they are basically Anabolic Pump when mixed together. Would it be good to take one for a while, and then try the other?
Interesting thinking. What ratio where you going to try out?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21