Return of Xtend/Vasocharge special?

vadox6466

Any ETA for the return of this special? I know you guys just removed it, and I loaded up when it was here, but I'm just curious if there are any plans to put it back up in the coming months?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
These stacks will be back in stock today!

vadox6466

Oh no, I meant that before it was $46.49 (when you guys had the free shipping in February).. compared to the current price of $52.95

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Oh no, I meant that before it was $46.49 (when you guys had the free shipping in February).. compared to the current price of $52.95
I assure you that this is the lowest price that we've ever offered this stack...and the lowest you will ever find it, anywhere! I don't recall us every offering it for $46.49....man that would be nice! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assure you that this is the lowest price that we've ever offered this stack...and the lowest you will ever find it, anywhere! I don't recall us every offering it for $46.49....man that would be nice! :)
Must have been one of those price errors; we have been loopy lately. I can confirm that, as I managed to pick one up myself :scared:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Whats the best flavor of xtend? I just picked up a watermelon 90 serving jar. Im usually sensitive to flavors.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks steve! Im looking forward to recieving it, ive heard nothing but GREAT things. I had some fast twitch samples, tried it and they SUCKED!! Lemonade tasted horrible.