DCP ETA?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing circles this past week. I hope it's tomorrow. Then it can ship to me!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
working on it guys, thanks for the interest!!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Please don't ship mine unless they are both available. I can't just look at one bottle while I wait on the other. I wanna crack em open at the same time. I'm not gonna get back on this thread until I receive them. The pain is becoming unbearable to take!:banghead:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Dammit!! I got my Levi in today. I'm glad, yes, but now I have to freakin' wait on the DCP! :rant:Sorry guys, but I have to gripe. Any guess at the soonest it can be in?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dammit!! I got my Levi in today. I'm glad, yes, but now I have to freakin' wait on the DCP! :rant:Sorry guys, but I have to gripe. Any guess at the soonest it can be in?
Once this is in I can complete my purchase as well so I feel your pain. While I'm waiting for dcp to come in RPN's pheromone balm is out now. :(

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
It's really hard to sit here and look at that beautiful bottle of Levi, and not even break the seal! All I need is the fine @ss bottle of DCP now! We would have one helluva 3-some!:naughty:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Hooray!! It shipped !! It shipped!! Thought I would share my happiness with the rest of the world. If I'd only ordered another bottle...:(