Where's Uni Eaa Stack?

  1. Where's Uni Eaa Stack?


    I wanna order some.


  2. i'm assuming you are referring to their EEA Nitro product.
    yeah, we don't currently carry this, but i know it has been brought to darren's attention recently because some others were asking about it.
    we carry most everything else. intra-aid is their peri-workout bcaa stack.
    also, the anabolic window of opportunity stack is still on sale: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...ity-stack.html

  3. I'd pick up the EAA Stack if you guys carried it...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I'd pick up the EAA Stack if you guys carried it...
    I sent an email checking on the status of it yesterday; we will let you know what turns up

  5. Thanks guys!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i'm assuming you are referring to their EEA Nitro product.
    yeah, we don't currently carry this, but i know it has been brought to darren's attention recently because some others were asking about it.
    we carry most everything else. intra-aid is their peri-workout bcaa stack.
    also, the anabolic window of opportunity stack is still on sale: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...ity-stack.html
    ..not nitro, this..

  7. yeah, in watermelon flavor puhleeze!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    yeah, in watermelon flavor puhleeze!!!
    Nothing but the best for you guys; you know that

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    ..not nitro, this..
    The new 1000g tub



  10. hells yes!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    ..not nitro, this..
    alright, darren is looking into this now. should hopefully be in by the end of next week!

  12. I could kiss you Hank!

    If it wasn't for the negative social stigma of man-on-man love, that is.

  13. a group hug will suffice.....


  14. HAHAHAHAHAHA...That picture is awesome...I wish I could have been a part of that (no homo)...


  15. cmon on with it..ya killin' me over herre!

  16. Any updates?

  17. hmmmm......we should have recieved this by now.
    let me check.

  18. Thanks Hank! I've basically stock piled all of the supplements I need for the next year except this one...

  19. universal eaa is still a week or two from being in stock.
    our distributor is still oos so we are waiting on them.
    we'll get it in as quickly as we can.

  20. EAA Stack is in stock.


    looks to be extremely limited stock on this first run.

  21. What flavor tho? Fruit punch or watermelon?
    SFW and GFH

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    EAA Stack is in stock.


    looks to be extremely limited stock on this first run.
    I mentioned this a few times for you Inarius, hope you enjoy

  23. oh I will. Any clarification as to which flavor it is though?
    SFW and GFH

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    oh I will. Any clarification as to which flavor it is though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingredients
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Punch Flavor, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCL
    Most likely the fruit punch; unless the watermelon has some punch to it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Most likely the fruit punch; unless the watermelon has some punch to it
    Any chance of getting the watermelon flavor in the future?
    SFW and GFH

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Any chance of getting the watermelon flavor in the future?
    Should be possible; is that one more popular?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Should be possible; is that one more popular?
    Yeah. I only knew of the watermelon flavor up until a few days ago. Never heard any mention of the fruit punch flavor.
    SFW and GFH
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in