Voting on the one..

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How the heck are there 22 votes on The One when it is physically impossible for anyone to have feedback yet?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Could be initial testers and AN individuals who have used it/have confidence in the actives.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
a loophole in the space-time continuum?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
a loophole in the space-time continuum?
If there is one thing I can assure you of, it is that Sam has all, and I mean ALL space time issues under control. His extensive knowledge into the string theory assures us this. It may be the ninja monkeys that are currently training to be new CS reps under times of heavy inquires. They have their issues...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha i am just a sceptic. Nothing has ever matched the real superdrol and for the same price I could run real dbol. I feel like x-files "i want to believe"

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OCC, you're in NJ? Ha I'm a few months late to the JJJJ, January Jersey Juice Jamborie

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
OCC, you're in NJ? Ha I'm a few months late to the JJJJ, January Jersey Juice Jamborie

Yea man, I'm in central NJ, specifically Rumson NJ (right on the shore, not the bad shore, the good shore ahha), but am up in New Brunswick at RU. Also what in gods name is JJJJ? Have I been missing out on something all these years?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha i am just a sceptic. Nothing has ever matched the real superdrol and for the same price I could run real dbol. I feel like x-files "i want to believe"
lol - it's called 'Effective Marketing' :bandit:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It's called Star Wars (heh heh). Initially there were 12 votes all of them on the low side (around 2 stars). How is this possible when almost no one has used it? Good question. It's obvious that those initial votes came from opposition to the product. So, as with the prcinciple of ebb and flow, the proponents must've stepped up and cast their votes.

I suspect it is a very common occurrence with these types of voting/review features.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Too bad D-bol can land you in jail. :scared:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I gave it 5 stars on the fact that it had like 2-3 stars at the time. Seems like a top product, from the logs so far people are making awesome progress :)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so you gave it 5 stars and you never tried it?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
It's called Star Wars (heh heh). Initially there were 12 votes all of them on the low side (around 2 stars). How is this possible when almost no one has used it? Good question. It's obvious that those initial votes came from opposition to the product. So, as with the prcinciple of ebb and flow, the proponents must've stepped up and cast their votes.

I suspect it is a very common occurrence with these types of voting/review features.
i have my suspicions too. but we get yelled at when we pull down reviews and get yelled at when we leave them up.
we're DOOMED!!!

actually, the only thing we can do is ask that if you've used a product you give some honest feedback to help other future users.
and bad karma goes to those who abuse the system.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and bad karma goes to those who abuse the system.

"Chain letters," said the Tyrant. "The Chain Letter to the Ephebians. Forget Your Gods. Be Subjugated. Learn to Fear. Do not break the chain -- the last people who did woke up one morning to find fifty thousand armed men on their lawn."

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
If there is one thing I can assure you of, it is that Sam has all, and I mean ALL space time issues under control. His extensive knowledge into the string theory assures us this. It may be the ninja monkeys that are currently training to be new CS reps under times of heavy inquires. They have their issues...

I think he's more of an M theory man.

;)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i commented on this yesterday it seems odd, i thought np fixed it so you had to have ordered a product to vote on it? was there any truth to that?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i commented on this yesterday it seems odd, i thought np fixed it so you had to have ordered a product to vote on it? was there any truth to that?
hasn't happened yet. there are a lot of development projects in the que and i'm not sure where this sits on the list.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really hope the one does pull through but IMO no PH has done so since Superdrol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hasn't happened yet. there are a lot of development projects in the que and i'm not sure where this sits on the list.
We used to have it on the old site, where you could only review a product if you had purchased it from NP. HOwever this excluded many people who had used the product, but hadn't purchased it from us and so with the new site we allow anybody to post a review, and they we go over them manually before they appear online. For a fun kick-back, legacy.nutraplanet.com