Checkin in on it for you as we speak

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word?
Not sure if he got an ETA before they went home for the weekend; if there's no update by Monday I'll check into it for you. Cross your fingers, and maybe Darren or Rene will see this thread an happen to know when it's coming. That stuff sure is good; I'm looking forward to comparing my PB Cup to the UP2.0 goodness.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
There is no comparison, sadly. The PB Cup just isn't even close. I ordered 10lbs of PB Cup too! :rant:

Choc PB UP 2.0 is seriously the best tasting protein ever created. I won't even buy the stuff anymore because it's so damn good (I tend to over indulge).

I'm looking forward to comparing my PB Cup to the UP2.0 goodness.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no comparison, sadly. The PB Cup just isn't even close. I ordered 10lbs of PB Cup too! :rant:

Choc PB UP 2.0 is seriously the best tasting protein ever created. I won't even buy the stuff anymore because it's so damn good (I tend to over indulge).
You and me both; Although up here in Canada there's a brand IsoFlex that makes a ChocPB that is even better than UP2.0 IMO.

vadox6466

you guys talking about the whey or the meal replacement powder protein? (taste-wise)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you guys talking about the whey or the meal replacement powder protein? (taste-wise)
i'm not sure which pb cup he's comparring it to, but the meal replacement does taste better.
but it still doesn't beat UP2.0 cho/pb taste. tribaltek is correct here!

vadox6466

i'm not sure which pb cup he's comparring it to, but the meal replacement does taste better.
but it still doesn't beat UP2.0 cho/pb taste. tribaltek is correct here!
no no, I meant is the UP2.0 cho/pb the whey or the MRP? ..when comparing it to PB Cup? Because MRP's tend to taste a whole lot better than whey powders, if not only for the fact that the nutrient profile includes a much higher proportion of fats and carbs

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
no no, I meant is the UP2.0 cho/pb the whey or the MRP? ..when comparing it to PB Cup? Because MRP's tend to taste a whole lot better than whey powders, if not only for the fact that the nutrient profile includes a much higher proportion of fats and carbs
oh. i have only tried the UP2.0: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/xtreme-formulations/ultra-peptide-2-0-2-lb.html

i've heard their straight whey has the same flavoring system.
all their flavors are superb!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, sorry about the delay I couldn't catch the guys before they headed out on Friday. However if you haven't already seen it, UP 2.0 Chocolate PB is back in stock for ya.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
bump again. Missed it while it was in stock waiting for cycle assist. Any new eta?

JGank

Awards
i was not impressed by the isoflex product. I love up 2.0 it is way better.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Checking in also I had to order some banana cream to tide me ove.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I sorta got to the bottom of this; sort of a supply issue and I don't have an ETA but it could be a week-a couple of weeks, not sure at all.

I don't like to push alternate products, but in the meantime you might want to pick up the ATW PB Cup; I've gone thru 8lbs of the UP 2.0 Choc PB, and this is either as good or better than it IMO. Going to be picking up another 2x5lbers soon.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
This thread makes me wanna get some.

TX MUSCLE

Awards
Ok so I sorta got to the bottom of this; sort of a supply issue and I don't have an ETA but it could be a week-a couple of weeks, not sure at all.

I don't like to push alternate products, but in the meantime you might want to pick up the ATW PB Cup; I've gone thru 8lbs of the UP 2.0 Choc PB, and this is either as good or better than it IMO. Going to be picking up another 2x5lbers soon.
steve, were you serious when you said this?

how does the ATW pb cup texture compare with the UP 2.0?

I was thinking of getting 5 lb of cinnimon bun, but i may also get another 5lb of pb cup. :worried:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
steve, were you serious when you said this?

how does the ATW pb cup texture compare with the UP 2.0?

I was thinking of getting 5 lb of cinnimon bun, but i may also get another 5lb of pb cup. :worried:
Actions speak louder than words... I demolished my 5lb'er in 8 days (Which was terrible for my cut, that's over 1k cals/day!)

The ATW PB Cup is WPC/WPI, whereas UP 2.0 is 50% Micellar Casein, 50% WPI. The PB Cup mixes a bit better, but the trade off is that the UP 2.0 is slow release. I would pick up a 2lb of the Choc PB 2.0 and a 5lb of the Choc PB Cup when it goes back on sale for $24 next week, and compare.