what if....??

Harj

Awards
So I am nervous since my order is in "Clearance delay" at customs and it have yohimbine which will most likely get tagged and seized by CANADA CUSTOMS.

I am just wondering would anyone be able to actually ship me yohimbine since this would be second time that my order gets intercepted.

any help guys?

-thx

Harj

Awards
they can send it anonymously but thats still alot to ask i guess

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
is it yohimbine powder. or a yohimbine based product?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
is it yohimbine powder. or a yohimbine based product?
yeah, i'd think you'd have a higher chance of getting a yohimbine based product across (like leviathan reloaded).
if a customs guy opens a package of bulk yohimbine it's quick and easy to figure out what it is and see it's not allowed.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol.....lots of us canadians on here....we have our ways =)

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
I was'nt aware Yohimbine was illegal to ship across the border...

Harj

Awards
lol.....lots of us canadians on here....we have our ways =)
Its primaforce yohimbine hcl caps.
Last time I ordered them by itself and they got intercepted and sent back to NP. This time I ordered it with bunch of other stuff in hopes that it would come through.

John could you pm me as to how I can get this product?
-thx

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Its primaforce yohimbine hcl caps.
Last time I ordered them by itself and they got intercepted and sent back to NP. This time I ordered it with bunch of other stuff in hopes that it would come through.

John could you pm me as to how I can get this product?
-thx
straight y-hcl caps....good luck, cant help you there. its hit or miss with your US orders really.Sorry bro

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
so simply put I am screwed? :rippedhand:
to simply put it.....kinda...you can order it, but straight y-hcl powder (not in a blended product) will be difficult to pass through customs unnoticed. Im not saying it cant happen, but where you have already had product seized, I wouldnt take the chance really.

Harj

Awards
to simply put it.....kinda...you can order it, but straight y-hcl powder (not in a blended product) will be difficult to pass through customs unnoticed. Im not saying it cant happen, but where you have already had product seized, I wouldnt take the chance really.
I see, this is the last chance I am taking since first time they were ordered by themselves, so I thought this time I will order it along with other things, My order was close to $400 , I only really cared about yhcl :crackhead:

any other suggestions on how to get my hands on some yhcl without making a trip to the states? :dl: lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pity you live where you do (and so far from US border) as I know there are places right inside the US that let you rent post office boxes for like $45/year. So you rent one of those and have stuff shipped to it, then drive and pick it up... a few other canucks do that :D

Harj

Awards
its a pity you live where you do (and so far from US border) as I know there are places right inside the US that let you rent post office boxes for like $45/year. So you rent one of those and have stuff shipped to it, then drive and pick it up... a few other canucks do that :D
Montana is closest US place to me I guess

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I threw it in google and it looked like there was a part of maine like 6hrs drive :p

the other thing to look for is what alternate names yohimbine hcl can go under and see if you can find some listed that way :)

Harj

Awards
oh crap its official, my order is getting sent back to NP damn canada stupid customs lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmm I threw it in google and it looked like there was a part of maine like 6hrs drive :p

the other thing to look for is what alternate names yohimbine hcl can go under and see if you can find some listed that way :)
maine is about 7 from me, not worth the drive..lol