Formestane Powder in Stock

  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Formestane Powder in Stock


    That's right!

    You've been asking. Well here ya go!


    Formestane Powder (5 gram)


    Perfect to use with the New Penetrate 2.0 (New Version)
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...


  2. I guess I should have made a thread, glad you're on it I just teased them in the old threads.

  3. :Happy Dance:
    •   
       


  4. >>YOINK<<< 30 grams coming my way.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Is this going to stay in stock or is it a one time deal?

    trying to decide if i should order or not.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Is this going to stay in stock or is it a one time deal?

    trying to decide if i should order or not.
    Considering we have been trying to get this for the last 6 months (no exaggeration) I would advise you order if possible. This is not a scare tactic, but rather a safegaurd against any futire shortages from the supply side.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Is this going to stay in stock or is it a one time deal?

    trying to decide if i should order or not.
    We will try out best to keep it in stock, but the demand for this is HUGE . This first batch may sell out quickly; I suggest picking up some now instead of possibly missing out. I know I just stocked up

  8. Formestane is a HIGHLY hit or miss import. Most of my suppliers refuse to even chance sending it.

    I'm going to buy an additional 100 grams next week to put away.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Formestane is a HIGHLY hit or miss import. Most of my suppliers refuse to even chance sending it.

    I'm going to buy an additional 100 grams next week to put away.
    Why do they not chance sending it? I'm assuming from china, are there regulations about shipping form as compared to other chems?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Why do they not chance sending it? I'm assuming from china, are there regulations about shipping form as compared to other chems?
    Chinese FDA and Customs are under a LOT of pressure by their US counterparts, cracking down in anything hormonal.

    there have been companies raided and key personnel sent to prison.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. It doesn't seem to affect other products like ATD,, 6-oxo and especially prohormones.. I'm assuming they come from china too of course. Just wondering why it's so hard to source formestane. Or is just because formestane isn't as popular and when there's a will (money) there is a way?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    It doesn't seem to affect other products like ATD,, 6-oxo and especially prohormones.. I'm assuming they come from china too of course. Just wondering why it's so hard to source formestane. Or is just because formestane isn't as popular and when there's a will (money) there is a way?
    Incorrect. Those compounds are getting hard and harder to find, and the risk of mismarked and underdosed/incorrect product rises exponentially with risk.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. f uck my life..


    cant order anything till after spring break!...damnit!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    f uck my life..


    cant order anything till after spring break!...damnit!
    Canadian Spring Break was 2 weeks ago. You're clear to proceed

  15. and Canadian Chinese New Year was a month ago...the year of the Canuck, eh.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Woot!

    Great news indeed!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Great news this is.... I got the Penetrate 2.0 in hand, I'll be getting some of this form soon.... I got a general question, when the 2 are combined how long should they last? meaning is it good enough for one PCT or more?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    Great news this is.... I got the Penetrate 2.0 in hand, I'll be getting some of this form soon.... I got a general question, when the 2 are combined how long should they last? meaning is it good enough for one PCT or more?
    if you mix 5g form into 8oz penetrate
    = ~133 1.8ml pumps
    = ~38mg of form per pump

    so say you use 2 pumps/day, it should last a little over two months.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    if you mix 5g form into 8oz penetrate
    = ~133 1.8ml pumps
    = ~38mg of form per pump

    so say you use 2 pumps/day, it should last a little over two months.
    thanks Hank.... that makes this hell of a deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  20. Is the Magnaform still upcoming?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is the Magnaform still upcoming?
    Doubt it. It's not worth it to me to be second.

    I quit pursuing this when another company announced its intention to duplicate the idea.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    thanks Hank.... that makes this hell of a deal!
    And the instructions are included on the Penetrate writeup, and you can cross-reference with Neoborn's FAQs .

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    And the instructions are included on the Penetrate writeup, and you can cross-reference with Neoborn's FAQs .
    Neo has an FAQ on how to properly penetrate?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Neo has an FAQ on how to properly penetrate?
    Pictures and all.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Considering we have been trying to get this for the last 6 months (no exaggeration) I would advise you order if possible. This is not a scare tactic, but rather a safegaurd against any futire shortages from the supply side.
    This is smart. I am down to the last 10 grams of a 40 gram order I made a while back, and I am getting more.

  26. Attn: If anyone wants some, they better get some nao!

    About 25g left in stock!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Attn: If anyone wants some, they better get some nao!

    About 25g left in stock!
    Holy smokes!

    Usually I say blame Hank, but in this case, Blame Dsade!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Holy smokes!

    Usually I say blame Hank, but in this case, Blame Dsade!
    nice! i'm not getting blamed this time.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    nice! i'm not getting blamed this time.
    Hank, next time just....

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpTClxdBG9c"]YouTube - BLAME IT ON THE RAIN[/ame]

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    nice! i'm not getting blamed this time.
    Hank - I went ahead and grabbed that 300 grams you wanted.


  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hank - I went ahead and grabbed that 300 grams you wanted.

    hahaha.
    i only asked you to pick that 300g up so we could blame you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is bulk Formestane powder available anywhere anymore?
    By User12321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:32 PM
  2. Formestane POWDER!
    By hoki2test in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 07:15 AM
  3. is formestane out of stock everywhere?
    By u571 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 11:18 PM
  4. formestane powder??
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in