Omega Sports & NutraPlanet Team Up to Test Trinitine - Who's with us?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Edit: In case you did not know, Trinitine is just one of the components of ULTIMA from Omega Sports.

I want to put Trinitine to the test to show its superiority over any other form of creatine.

I'm looking to do a mini group "study" on Trinitine Vs monohydrate.

Let me know how many of you would be willing to sacrifice every other supplement you are using, including protein, in the name of science.

NutraPlanet will be the exclusive shop featuring Trinitine, so I wanted to give you guys first crack at it.

Go!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size 3 Capsules

Servings per Container: 30

Creatine MagnaPower™ as Magnesium Creatien Chelate – Patented by Albion Labs® – 2000mg
KCC™ as Potassium Creatine Chelate – Patented by Zone Halo® – 800mg
NaCC™ as Sodium Creatine Chelate – Patented by Zone Halo® – 500mg

Directions:

Read entire label before use. As a dietary supplement, consume three capsules 30-45 minutes before working out with at least 16 ounces of water. On non-workout days, consume three capsules as normal. Trinitine may be combined with other Omega Sports products such as T-Force or ONE for enhanced, synergistic results.

Trinitine™ has been developed and patented in conjunction with Zone Halo Research and Medical Muscle, LLC to be the most scientifically advanced and most effective form of creatine ever developed. Based on mountains of scientific research and not marketing hype, Trinitine™ perfectly address three distinct nutrient pathways in perfect harmony to ensure optimal delivery, absorption, muscle saturation and efficiency. Whereas all creatines before Trinitine™ have failed to address the vitally important sodium/potassium ratio in the muscle and how it relates to optimal human performance, they are inherently inferior to Trinitine™. Like Gatorade being superior to tap water, Trinitine™ exclusively from Omega Sports is superior to all other creatines. Try it for yourself and believe.**

**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

Trinitine™ is patent protected and is not to be used in part or as a whole without the expressed written permission of Omega Sports, LLC. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Trinitine​

Possibly the greatest Creatine advancement since regular MCC??​

Since its rapid rise in popularity in the 1990s, consumers and health enthusiasts alike have marveled at the wonders of creatine. Championed as the best-studied sports supplement ingredient, its reputation has vast amounts of support. However, this research continues to center on creatine monohydrate while neglecting various postulated creatine salts, which may hold additional ergogenic benefit.

One such salt, Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC), introduced to the industry by Albion Labs?, has shown such promise while many of the alternative salts lack research support. Still, MCC alone is not without its own potential flaws that could render it less efficacious than it could be. As a result, the collective proposal of three creatine chelate salts holds potential to revolutionize a concept that will propel it to the forefront of the sports supplement industry.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC)

The first of three components to the Trinitine? Complex, Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC) has been show in studies to improve exercise performance and allows athletes to reach exhaustion later in their exercise routine. This patented ingredient by Albion Labs is highly bioavailable and offers protection from the digestive tract. Protection from destruction in the digestive tract is crucial because it will make more creatine available for absorption in the body.

Eight percent of MCC is elemental magnesium. Magnesium is a macromineral that has many synergistic effects with creatine. In fact, ATP is actually found in the muscle cells bound to magnesium for stability. Taken on its own, magnesium has been shown to enhance strength and energy levels. It is intimately involved in the energy (Kreb?s) cycle and has cardio-protective effects as well.

Creatine monohydrate has been shown to be very effective in hundreds of studies; however some users experience stomach discomfort due to lower absorption rate and breakdown into its by-product creatinine in the stomach. By creating a creatine-magnesium chelate, creatine can be protected from the harsh environment of the stomach acid and this chelate can help prevent breakdown. It can also help enhance absorption of creatine and decrease stomach discomfort that many creatine users (and their friends) can appreciate. This chelation provides a highly bioavailable form of creatine and magnesium.

Initial research shows MCC is better absorbed and tolerated than traditional creatine monohydrate supporting more explosive gains in muscle size, strength, and endurance. Further still, when compared with creatine monohydrate groups and various magnesium salts, you also get significant increased levels of absorption with the MCC than either component alone. As a result, you harness the ergogenic power of both creatine and magnesium:

• Supercharging strength and power output
  • Prolonging endurance activity
  • Speeding muscle recovery
  • Reducing fatigue
  • Increasing muscle size and volumization
  • Enhancing ATP preservation and recovery
  • Maximizing creatine storage and uptake into muscle
It also mixes well in water. There have been no side effects shown with this compound at the recommended doses and it shows excellent promise for the future of creatine.

Still, there is one potential consideration that must be considered with various ions added into the equation. A potential offset of the homeostatic mechanisms will render the entire process useless if taken out of significant proportion. If magnesium concentration is higher than that of ATP, magnesium inhibited the ATPase and simultaneously stimulated the phosphatase. Increasing the concentration of magnesium directly causes a change in the conformation of the enzyme which favors ATPase activity to one which favors phosphatase activity.

The potential remedy to this potential downfall lies in a sodium and potassium ratio that would offset potential inactivation of the ATPase. Enter KCC and NaCC?

Potassium Creatine Chelate (KCC) and Sodium Creatine Chelate (NaCC)

Primary active transport carriers are often referred to as pumps. Although some of these carriers transport only one molecule or ion at a time, others exchange one molecule or ion for another. The most important of this latter type of carrier is the Na+/K+-ATPase or pump. This carrier protein, which is also an ATPase enzyme that converts ATP to ADP + Pi, actively extrudes three sodium ions (Na+) from the cell as it transports two potassium ions (K+) into the cell. The transport is energy dependent because Na+ is more highly concentrated outside the cell and K+ is more concentrated within the cell. Both ions, in other words, are moved against their concentration gradients.

Most cells have numerous Na+/K+ pumps that are constantly active. For example, there are about 200 Na+/K+ pumps per red blood cell, about 35,000 per white blood cell, and several million within the tubules of the kidney. This represents an enormous expenditure of energy used to maintain a steep gradient of Na+ and K+ across the cell membrane. This steep gradient serves four functions:

[1] the steep Na+ gradient is used to provide energy for the coupled transport of other molecules

[2] the activity of the Na+/K+ pumps can be adjusted (primarily by thyroid hormones) to regulate resting calorie expenditure and basal metabolic rate of the body

[3] the Na+ and K+ gradients across the cell membranes of nerve and muscle cells are used to produce electrochemical impulses needed for the functions of the nerves and muscles, including the heart

[4] the active extrusion of Na+ is important for osmotic reasons controlling fluid regulation of muscle cells. If the pumps stopped functioning, the increased Na+ concentration within cells would promote the osmotic inflow of water and damage the cells.

Endogenous Regulation

The Na+/K+-ATPase is thought to be downregulated by cAMP, therefore substances causing an increase in cAMP downregulates the Na+/K+-ATPase.

In contrast, substances causing a decrease in cAMP upregulates Na+/K+-ATPase. Still, cAMP acts as a second messenger which causes an increase in protein abundance of Na+/K+-ATPase.

Exogenous Regulation

There is a Na+/Ca2+ translocator which uses the sodium gradient generated by the Na/K-ATPase to remove Ca2+ from the intracellular space and slowing down the Na+/K+-ATPase results in a predominantly higher Ca2+ level in the muscle which will eventually lead to stronger contractions.

Efficacy of NaCC/KCC

The first point of potential criticism might be why MCC was chosen rather than many of the new esterified creatines showing up on the market at a precipitous rate. The answer is simple if you are not one of the science types to care for the presentation above. Rather than being completely dictated by supply-side ingredient lists, the important take home message is that MCC is, without a doubt, a step in the right direction and the only creatine salt with any data supporting its potential superiority to creatine monohydrate ? though not without room for improvement.

Trinitine,? with its exclusive Sodium and Potassium Creatine Chelates offset this shortcoming and initial data on the combination of the three chelates in combination is nothing short of amazing magnifying all of the effects of MCC alone.

And, it doesn?t stop there. To maximize creatine uptake by creatine receptors, research has shown that insulin or sodium are required. Many supplement companies have subsequently suggested taking creatine with copious tallies of fast-acting carbohydrates such as simple sugars to boost insulin levels and therefore maximize creatine uptake by muscle cells.

Unfortunately, this protocol sacrifices body composition goals of a nation where over two-thirds do NOT handle carbohydrates well and while taking them pre-workout in any significant quantity required to do this, you set-up a hormonal prescription that will not agree with favorable body composition change.

• Decreased GH and subsequently IGF-1
  • Decreased catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine)
  • Decreases insulin-sensitivity for anabolic priming post-workout
  • Does NOT allow for appropriate glycogen-depletion states
Not to mention, carbohydrates are very cheap and unnecessary despite ad proclamation to the contrary. Sodium actually trumps carbohydrates in the creatine uptake department by helping keep the amount of creatine receptors maximized which is the key to continued creatine efficacy over the long-haul.

If NaCC was to be used to get appropriate transport, KCC also has rationale here maintaining the proper intracellular and extracellular levels of sodium and potassium while continuing to drive membrane pumps. This, in turn is useful in maintaining optimal sodium-dependent creatine uptake by creatine receptors in muscle cells.

The sodium and potassium creatine chelates specific to Trinitine? have carefully been dosed to not only drive the Na+/K+-ATPase as already discussed, but to remedy a potential short-coming of MCC alone.

So there you have it. Trinitine stands as the most scientifically advanced creatine complex ever devised. We do not have to crudley market this with steoird-like names or steroid-like claims like other, purely non-sense companies and their products. Trintine will speak for iteself. More strength, more muscle, more endurance, better recovery than regular creatine monohydrate could ever accomplish. Developed by a Clinical Professional and a medical doctor. Trinitine is game over for yesterday?s ineffectove, ineffecient, baseless creatine. Step up to the big leagues with Trinitine. Only from Omega Sports.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good i was wondering if you would bring a stand alone trinitine product out..i have pretty much given up on every creatine other than creapure but this still interests me..i look forward to some feedback :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice to see Nutra get the exclusive on this sweet looking product!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would i also have to sacrifice multi and efa?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respond pretty well to creatine monohydrate myself, but i must admit, this product looks interesting.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely be in for this particular one. I already bought 3 tubs of Ultima, but can hold off on using them until I try this.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome.
I can't wait until my Ultima arrives.
This looks very promising.

moondg29

Awards
I am willing to drop every single supplement to try this out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like some more perspective on the role of ATP hydrolysis and acetylcholine receptors (nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in neuromuscular junctions) in this scheme. As you know, these nicotinic acetylcholine receptors are ligand-gated (they open and close when they bind to a ligand such as cAMP, acetylcholine, etc) and allow the passage of Na+ and other cations on activation via increase in Na+ conductance. The binding of acetylcholine to these receptors increases membrane conductance of the Na+ and K+, ultimately leading to muscle contraction. I believe this mechanism is important to highlight. By the way, beyond thyroid hormones, Na+-K+ pumps can be influenced by cAMP, diacylglycerol, aldosterone, insulin, and so on.
Now to ATP. Active Na+ and K+ transport is certainly a major energy-consuming process in the body. ATP hydolysis provides the energy used by active transports to transport substances against their chemical and electrical gradients. So, it is important that ATP surges are induced to motivate ATPases such as the Na+-K+ ATPase.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitamins and fatty acids would be fine.
count me in then, and considering I am a creatine nonresponder typically, I should offer interesting feedback. hopefully this doesnt kill my stomach like all the others

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would like some more perspective on the role of ATP hydrolysis and acetylcholine receptors (nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in neuromuscular junctions) in this scheme. As you know, these nicotinic acetylcholine receptors are ligand-gated (they open and close when they bind to a ligand such as cAMP, acetylcholine, etc) and allow the passage of Na+ and other cations on activation via increase in Na+ conductance. The binding of acetylcholine to these receptors increases membrane conductance of the Na+ and K+, ultimately leading to muscle contraction. I believe this mechanism is important to highlight. By the way, beyond thyroid hormones, Na+-K+ pumps can be influenced by cAMP, diacylglycerol, aldosterone, insulin, and so on.
Now to ATP. Active Na+ and K+ transport is certainly a major energy-consuming process in the body. ATP hydolysis provides the energy used by active transports to transport substances against their chemical and electrical gradients. So, it is important that ATP surges are induced to motivate ATPases such as the Na+-K+ ATPase.

This is one of the first times that I feel like getting a college education was actually useful, I actually understood this lol.

This will be cool to follow as this looks pretty promising.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
That is just badass!! :bandit:

BTW, I think I've finally figured out how to dose Ultima properly. In fact, my brain is buzzing from it right now and I'm about to workout. It's crazy, cause an effective dose for me is somewhere around 1/6 scoop. Talk about economical! :burnout:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd consider.. but protein? I dont eat alot of food..

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, to accuratley gauge results we cant have half of the group using a high quality whey isolate and the other half using nothing. We need to know for sure that any results would be coming from the Trinitine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one of the first times that I feel like getting a college education was actually useful, I actually understood this lol.

This will be cool to follow as this looks pretty promising.
Certainly looks interesting.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Most creatines cause my calves to cramp when I play sports involving jumping, and I play alot of basketball and volleyball. I wonder if Trinitine would be the same?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most creatines cause my calves to cramp when I play sports involving jumping, and I play alot of basketball and volleyball. I wonder if Trinitine would be the same?
The write-up suggests Trinitine should not cause cramps, as it is likely to optimize intracellular fluid levels and electrolyte status, thus promoting hydration and reduced thermal stress.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
The write-up suggests Trinitine should not cause cramps, as it is likely to optimize intracellular fluid levels and electrolyte status, thus promoting hydration and reduced thermal stress.

If this is true, then it's the creatine I've long been waiting for.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Defintely interested. Welcome back Omega. You guys have been top notch ever since I tested the beta Flex Support. I'd love to test and log this for you also.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Honestly like i said earlier i believe most of the other creatines besides straight CM are just marketing nonsense...but this has me really interested cuz everyone who knows me with my repping with nimbus in the past or pointing out uses of electrolytes in random products that i am all about the hydration and electrolytes for da pumpzzz ;)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to drop my supps to try this out. Saves me money in the long run as well. Will continued use of a joint complex be ok to use or do I have to drop that as well? Count me in!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, to accuratley gauge results we cant have half of the group using a high quality whey isolate and the other half using nothing. We need to know for sure that any results would be coming from the Trinitine.
But I dont eat alot.. so the protein only subs the meat/tuna I dont eat.. if i didnt have shakes, id be taking in next to know in protein...

Its not like im a big eater and take shakes on top of it.. shapes r where i get 50-70% of my protein, yeh i know bad.. but im never hungry!

:|
:(

Im keen, on no supps atm and my weight hasnt changed in 3 yrs.. ive sat at 89kgs.. so protein or not.. the only thing which effect my weight is by adding something..
:)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Honestly like i said earlier i believe most of the other creatines besides straight CM are just marketing nonsense...but this has me really interested cuz everyone who knows me with my repping with nimbus in the past or pointing out uses of electrolytes in random products that i am all about the hydration and electrolytes for da pumpzzz ;)
I feel your pain...creatine deconate, creatine methyl hydrate, creatine sustanon....well not that last one, but you get my point.

The difference with this is Trinitine was based on actual research and is a brainchild of Shawn Wells (Ex CSO of MAN and the brain behind many of their products) and Dr. Dana Houser who is one of the most brilliant early 30-something person I have encountered. The guy is a friggin genius.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel your pain...creatine deconate, creatine methyl hydrate, creatine sustanon....well not that last one, but you get my point.

The difference with this is Trinitine was based on actual research and is a brainchild of Shawn Wells (Ex CSO of MAN and the brain behind many of their products) and Dr. Dana Houser who is one of the most brilliant early 30-something person I have encountered. The guy is a friggin genius.
Yes those two are one of the big reasons i quickly took note of Ultima..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
But I dont eat alot.. so the protein only subs the meat/tuna I dont eat.. if i didnt have shakes, id be taking in next to know in protein...

Its not like im a big eater and take shakes on top of it.. shapes r where i get 50-70% of my protein, yeh i know bad.. but im never hungry!

:|
:(

Im keen, on no supps atm and my weight hasnt changed in 3 yrs.. ive sat at 89kgs.. so protein or not.. the only thing which effect my weight is by adding something..
:)
I think you should get your diet in check first if your 70% of your protein is coming from shakes. Creatine is not miraculously going to change what your diet is lacking..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this 'study' being performed? I figured you would put mono in half the users bottles and Trinitine in others to compare the feedback. Doesnt sound like this will happen if its going through nutra?

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
This would turn into a self-report trial and would have many systematic flaws at that point which I do NOT believe is what Matt was getting to. That kind of data is as unusable as many other things. I do believe there is reason Matt references study in quotes. Kind of more like a personal challenge as I am sure many of you have used mono and are your own best control group.

As for actual studies, you haven't seen how much time I put into these kind of things yet....HA!

D_

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would turn into a self-report trial and would have many systematic flaws at that point which I do NOT believe is what Matt was getting to. That kind of data is as unusable as many other things. I do believe there is reason Matt references study in quotes. Kind of more like a personal challenge as I am sure many of you have used mono and are your own best control group.

As for actual studies, you haven't seen how much time I put into these kind of things yet....HA!

D_
:scared: A ghost! Great to see you over here.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

D_
Gotcha. I've always wondered how that would work out in the e-world. Plus I wouldnt be happy to log a product for a month and find out it was sugar pills. :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

D_

Exactly. Kind of an in house thing...

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
sounds promising but protein goes out the window to ehh? Ive only used mono so this will be interesting to follow.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Its not as though we are asking you don't use protein per se, but there are many protein varieties out there that actually "spike" with CM and a whole host of things that confound pictures.

I would be content if you were in and could use the protein you already used (in other words, merely making no adjustments to your pre-test run). This too is an issue if say you use something like NitroTech, et al which DO harbor CM in them. So, you'd have to be VERY explicit.

I certainly wouldn't expect you to give up a carnivorous lifestyle inclusive of meats and so forth. Dead animal flesh is more than acceptable.

D_

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
my protein isn't a hodge podge of things, just the ON whey and casein, the cm comes in the bulk np form.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im keen.. I use the same standard protein... aussie non brand mix of egg/wpi/mpi/wpc.. have been for last 12 months... my weight has stayed the same too..

So I can def judge if a supplement is working!! Im on nothing either and havent been for weeks ..

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i would be willing to try this as im finishing up prime right now and would drop the mono in favor of helping out the community

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try this and if calf cramps don't occur when I play volleyball, I may just order more.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys still looking for people to log this?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id be willing to put my ultima on the shelf for a few weeks :D