AX Slim Xtreme?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when NP will be able to offer it?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i believe this will be added soon. let me check to see when.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Should be up soon, we have shipped to our distributors. It'll go fast once NP puts it up. Other sites sold out of their stock the same day they put it up. Limited supplies.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this should be in sometime in the next week or two.
as bigsmith said, it is a VERY limited first run....so you will most likely need to grab it as soon as it is made available.

djl

Awards
  • Established
this should be in sometime in the next week or two.
as bigsmith said, it is a VERY limited first run....so you will most likely need to grab it as soon as it is made available.
Fantastic to hear!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am seeing it pop up everywhere now, should be soon. Its exciting for us as a company, to work two years on something and have it turn out this great :)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna start cutting in about a week. Please tell me it will be in by then. My bottle of LeanFX is feeling alone and isolated :(

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
In case you haven't figured out, I'm impatient. My job takes all my patience.
Thanks for the info Steve.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples last week and I must say.... excellent product. Can't wait to pick up a bottle.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm stoked to get this added to my cut...LR just isn't doing it for me in the stim department...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty stim'd out and I have to say... you'll be happy with what SX has to offer.

Let me know once you get it... I'd like to get your thoughts on SX.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Will do...I review all the supplements I take on my blog so I'll put something up there...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your blog post.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Macedaddy.... glad to see you back on the forums...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
This will be up tomorrow morning (Wed)...
translation: be ready to grab it once it's up.
i understand that it will be a very limited first run and there seems to be a good amount of interest in this product.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with Hank...

The samples have really sparked a huge interest in SX... enjoy!

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
how early is early?? ill be up a 6am cst...i needs my rock!! & im gonna try it with Lean FX

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously man, SX could not have come at a better time for me. I am doing trial runs for an expermental SO2 sorbent for diesel engines (diesel gives off a lot more sulfur than regular gasoline), and am stuck taking samples on the hour in this damn lab!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So when is nutra gonna carry it?

Any idea on the pricing? Just wondering if I should order 3 or 4..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been shipped out to distributors for a while now. Should be up within the coming weeks. I would imagine the pricing to be similar to that of a bottle of regular StimX. Please note, however, that SX comes in bottles of 45. The formula is a little more expensive, and you likely won't need more than one or two capsules to get the full SX-effects.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
It's been shipped out to distributors for a while now. Should be up within the coming weeks. I would imagine the pricing to be similar to that of a bottle of regular StimX. Please note, however, that SX comes in bottles of 45. The formula is a little more expensive, and you likely won't need more than one or two capsules to get the full SX-effects.
i was wondering about that too. i thought its an insanely good deal if you get 90 for $30+

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, one of the main reasons the original got pulled from the market in the first place was due to price increases of certain ingredients. We could've kept making it, but I don't think people would want to pay $500 for 90 capsules. Some might pay that much, but if you're willing to shell out that kinda money for an energy supplement, I think you might have a problem.

With a little tweaking of this and that, the formulation team was able to get a very comparable blend that's actually "better for you" (more gen-health oriented and anti-aging effects) than the original.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
So when is nutra gonna carry it?

Any idea on the pricing? Just wondering if I should order 3 or 4..
should be up for sale at NutraPlanet later today!!! :beerchug:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
should be up for sale at NutraPlanet later today!!! :beerchug:
The item is be added as we speak! Be on the look out, because AX only ran a limited first run!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
duh nuh nuh nuhhh... duh nun nun nun nunnnnnnn

(Final Countdown fyi If I'm the only one that comes out perfect to in their head)