S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
S-Roid is our superdrol clone. S-Roid will be on sale exclusively at
Nutraplanet in the next few days for the jaw dropping price of $19.99. The
sale will last 10 days unless NutraPlanet sells out early.

The low price is a grand opening price to break into the crowded superdrol
clone market.

Sincerely,

Hardcore Formulations(formerly GeneraSupplements)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice opening price!!!
we'll try and update this thread as soon as the product comes in and is listed on the NP site.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

clone market.

Sincerely,

Great!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

clone market.

Sincerely,

Awesome introductory offer right here.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of an intro price...powerful stuff

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
great price! just ordered some from n.p

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
clone market.
Just wondering why make a clone if there is so many already out?'

I guess a lot of people are going to buy it anyway just to test it and what not but I'm assuming people will just buy whatever is cheaper at the time. I'm wondering why not come out with something new or add something to this to make it different or separate from the other clones?

I don't mean to bother or take away from your post, I'm sure I'm going to order some anyway and give to a few friends but I was just wondering.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why make a clone if there is so many already out?'
prohormone market is big with lots of money to be made. everyone want's in on it.
hardcore formulations entire business is making high quality clones.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how does this compare with Epidrol? Thanks
from what i've seen reported, epidrol seems to be a quality epistane clone.
so i assume s-roid is a good superdrol clone. hasn't been out long so not sure how much feedback there is yet.

jpinciak

Awards
I was also wondering if you new anything on how bad it would be with alcohol if your taking 1 pill a day?

jpinciak

Awards
If you're taking methylated PHs, you should have the self-discipline and not drink . It's not worth damaging your liver.
o I see, is there any truth behind something I read online which said that the damage potential is insignificant unless used heavily for long period of time?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
o I see, is there any truth behind something I read online which said that the damage potential is insignificant unless used heavily for long period of time?
It's hard to say if the damage is insignificant or not; but when you turn yellow the next day after drinking you know it wasn't smart. You've got one liver, one shot; don't blow it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ideas on when Epidrol will be back in stock? Woke up with a lump this morning. :(

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
any lab test on this product?
i checked but couldn't find them. but i'm sure hardcore formulations has them if you requested some proof.
this price on a sd clone is ridiculous! might not see a deal this good for awhile as most ph supps seem to be going up due to restrictions.

Any ideas on when Epidrol will be back in stock? Woke up with a lump this morning. :(
i'll check to see if we have an eta for this. or one of the other guys might just chime in with the answer if they know.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hummm they should send me a bottle or two or three and ill test and log it for them, hit me up if you guys are interested otherwise gluck with product !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this price on a sd clone is ridiculous! might not see a deal this good for awhile as most ph supps seem to be going up due to restrictions.....
The price is insane by any standards...

hamr9

Awards
only 1 pill a day how does that work? most superdrol clones are at least 2 or 3 arent they?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
only 1 pill a day how does that work? most superdrol clones are at least 2 or 3 arent they?
10mg of SD is a nice dose. Little to no sides, with nice, smooth gains. SD is one of the hormones I enjoy low-dosing with another compound. I'd really like to try S-Drol alongside Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. You could probably get away with a minimal PCT.

hamr9

Awards
10mg of SD is a nice dose. Little to no sides, with nice, smooth gains. SD is one of the hormones I enjoy low-dosing with another compound. I'd really like to try S-Drol alongside Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. You could probably get away with a minimal PCT.
I've done M-drol before at 30mg a day for 28 days and loved it, so would I assume that I can dose the S-roid at the same dosage? As i dont think that the 10mg a day will result in any major improvements.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done M-drol before at 30mg a day for 28 days and loved it, so would I assume that I can dose the S-roid at the same dosage? As i dont think that the 10mg a day will result in any major improvements.
Same thing so yes. I'd prefer the Hardcore Formulations product anyways.

munique

Awards
will there be a similar sale on h-roid when it restocks? :684:

brenden

Awards
prohormone market is big with lots of money to be made. everyone want's in on it.
hardcore formulations entire business is making high quality clones.
I dont think we can by this here in Australia. is it a steroid? or just a supp?

A mate of mine can get it shipped here and i will be having a crack at it. Will it build some good bulk?