Banish review - AnabolicMinds.com

Banish review

1. New Member

Banish review

I just wanted to say how happy I am with this soap. I bought it as part of the package with the Mineral Mud, and I haven't even used the Mud yet.

I had bad acne on my face and back all throughout high school, and although I have it under control, I always deal with oily skin. My back is still prone to bad breakouts, and needless to say I've always tried something new to combat my skin problem.

In my experience, this has been the best stuff by a long shot. It's always been harder for me to control the back breakouts, and this has helped me out more than anything else I've ever used.

Two weeks ago, I also began taking 1 tablespoon of Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in with a glass of water in the morning, and another tbsp when I got in from work (and usually a third tbsp spaced out during the day if I don't have to work) and the combo has been unbelievable. Two people have actually commented on my skin (and I don't think it's really that bad), and I've never had that before. I've always believed that soaps only did so much, that you needed something working from the inside as well, and I think I finally found the combo that works best for me.

Poseidon has really helped my skin in the past and I think the addition of it (although probably unnecessary if you're using it for cosmetic purposes) would be awesome. Fish oil during the day, and a low dose sesamin could help the complexion as well.

Just wanted to thank Dsade for another wonderful product. Next good payday I think I'll stock up a bit on these. If you're struggling with acne/oily skin/complexion issues, please try the Banish/Bragg's combo. The price for the two is only $12.

Have a good weekend everyone

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Thanks for the review!
  3. New Member

thanx for the review, just got my banish so will start using tmrw!
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review man!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

yeah, all of RPN's soaps/shampoos/sents seem to always get great reviews.
    and looking at the line almost everything is on sale right now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. BANISH!
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 09:09 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 04:22 PM