NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
The sooner Nutra gets it, the sooner we see more logs!!!so YES!!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
better then the current deal on the an site, should i wait???

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
im out of practice on my jedi skills got lazy...i guess ill just order directly then unless i hear something soon. i knew i shouldnt have left the academy.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Its time to rock n roll!!!

NutraPlanet is NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR "THE ONE"! This is a pre-sale, but our shipment will arrive next Wednesday or Thursday, the 5th!

Each unit of "The One" comes with a FREE 2ND GEAR, giving you a complete cycle and unprecedented gains!!!

Also, remember that our FREE SHIPPING offer expires this weekend, at the stroke of Midnight (EST) on Monday.

Users Will Experience:
  • Incredibly fast lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks!!
  • Overall hardening effect to the physique
  • Increased vascularity
  • Increased strength
  • Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
  • Mood-enhancing effect
  • Increased fat metabolism

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
woohooo!!! I can get this and the bulk p slin all at once

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That is a killer deal DP! You guys OWN bb.com!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR "THE ONE"! This is a pre-sale, but our shipment will arrive next Wednesday or Thursday, the 5th!

Each unit of "The One" comes with a FREE 2ND GEAR, giving you a complete cycle and unprecedented gains!!!

Also, remember that our FREE SHIPPING offer expires this weekend, at the stroke of Midnight (EST) on Monday.

Users Will Experience:
  • Incredibly fast lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks!!
  • Overall hardening effect to the physique
  • Increased vascularity
  • Increased strength
  • Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
  • Mood-enhancing effect
  • Increased fat metabolism
We are running Nutra's order through the line right now- doesn't get any fresher than this ;)

They will have a ton of product to ship by early next week.....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
We are running Nutra's order through the line right now- doesn't get any fresher than this ;)

They will have a ton of product to ship by early next week.....
good to hear!
i want people to get their orders so we can start to see some feedback on this!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah AM.com is ready for THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to hear!
i want people to get their orders so we can start to see some feedback on this!!
Yup, in addition to all the logs that are popping up. I think the one has some serious potential. And even though you don't absolutely need to run cycle support while on it, we're giving you guys the option with this AI sale.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, in addition to all the logs that are popping up. I think the one has some serious potential. And even though you don't absolutely need to run cycle support while on it, we're giving you guys the option with this AI sale.
THE ONE, Steveo!

tom1234

Awards
Is the One in stock now Nutra?

When is it ready to be shipped?

Thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Just did a little looking.............That is an awesome deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of logs going up, sponsored and unsponsored...... seems the common theme is people loving it, less than a week in!

Any of you Nutra guys gonna be at the AC? Sam, Darren, Hank, Steve?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps Sam is lucky enough to go, I've got some school commitments. Also I didn't realize Columbus is only a 6-hour road trip from Toronto; I think with a bit of planning, I can pull it off and make it there next year. The more I hear about it, the more I want to go.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
already has 20 votes and its been in stock for 20 minutes seems like some people are trying to hate on it already. im excited to try mine took advatange of the special but don't know when im going to run it yet.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
already has 20 votes and its been in stock for 20 minutes seems like some people are trying to hate on it already. im excited to try mine took advatange of the special but don't know when im going to run it yet.
Good observations. The star system shouldn't be taken too seriously ; logs and reviews are a much better indicator.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.
I'm also watching the logs/reviews. I picked up TO + 2nd Gear on my latest order, and am on the fence; will either use it or can easily trade/sell. I sincerely hope it lives up to the expectations; I listen the 1hr+ long Radio Interview with Dirk the other day and I'm more excited than ever :scared:

( If I get cold feet, I've got 10g of Form en route as well :))

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i too picked it up because of the special and my faith in an. i have not used any phs yet so this would be a first for me and i want to make sure that "2nd gear" truly covers the pct needs else ill need to grab a serm which i am uneasy about dealing with. i was thinking about picking up the form now that it is in stock. transdermal is the best way to take it correct? my order hasn't shipped yet so maybe i will add it in if its not to late

shyboy

Awards
I stepped away from the PH game for a while. Anwhere I can find some info on this one?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When will we be able to purchase 2nd Gear on it's own?