Are you ready for "THE ONE"?!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Perhaps Sam is lucky enough to go, I've got some school commitments. Also I didn't realize Columbus is only a 6-hour road trip from Toronto; I think with a bit of planning, I can pull it off and make it there next year. The more I hear about it, the more I want to go.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Any of you Nutra guys gonna be at the AC? Sam, Darren, Hank, Steve?
    I'll see ya there!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

3. IN STOCK NOW!!!

The One + FREE 2nd Gear is now in stock and ready for shipment at NutraPlanet!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

4. already has 20 votes and its been in stock for 20 minutes seems like some people are trying to hate on it already. im excited to try mine took advatange of the special but don't know when im going to run it yet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    already has 20 votes and its been in stock for 20 minutes seems like some people are trying to hate on it already. im excited to try mine took advatange of the special but don't know when im going to run it yet.
    Good observations. The star system shouldn't be taken too seriously ; logs and reviews are a much better indicator.
    •   

6. oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.
    I'm also watching the logs/reviews. I picked up TO + 2nd Gear on my latest order, and am on the fence; will either use it or can easily trade/sell. I sincerely hope it lives up to the expectations; I listen the 1hr+ long Radio Interview with Dirk the other day and I'm more excited than ever

( If I get cold feet, I've got 10g of Form en route as well )

8. i too picked it up because of the special and my faith in an. i have not used any phs yet so this would be a first for me and i want to make sure that "2nd gear" truly covers the pct needs else ill need to grab a serm which i am uneasy about dealing with. i was thinking about picking up the form now that it is in stock. transdermal is the best way to take it correct? my order hasn't shipped yet so maybe i will add it in if its not to late

9. bump

10. I stepped away from the PH game for a while. Anwhere I can find some info on this one?

11. Quote Originally Posted by shyboy View Post
    I stepped away from the PH game for a while. Anwhere I can find some info on this one?
    There's a full technical writeup http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...ct-theone.php# .

Also there are many relevant threads and logs in their subforum, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/

12. Darren,

Great to see you again at the AC!

13. When will we be able to purchase 2nd Gear on it's own?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are You Ready for The Gun Show!? Sale On New Supp!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2016, 08:48 AM
  2. Are You Ready for The Gun Show!? Sale On New Supp!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 02:56 PM
  3. Are you ready for the Dietary Supplement Holocaust?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:30 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
  5. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 04:40 PM