Are you ready for "THE ONE"?!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.
    I'm also watching the logs/reviews. I picked up TO + 2nd Gear on my latest order, and am on the fence; will either use it or can easily trade/sell. I sincerely hope it lives up to the expectations; I listen the 1hr+ long Radio Interview with Dirk the other day and I'm more excited than ever

( If I get cold feet, I've got 10g of Form en route as well )
    •   

3. i too picked it up because of the special and my faith in an. i have not used any phs yet so this would be a first for me and i want to make sure that "2nd gear" truly covers the pct needs else ill need to grab a serm which i am uneasy about dealing with. i was thinking about picking up the form now that it is in stock. transdermal is the best way to take it correct? my order hasn't shipped yet so maybe i will add it in if its not to late

4. bump
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

5. I stepped away from the PH game for a while. Anwhere I can find some info on this one?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by shyboy View Post
    I stepped away from the PH game for a while. Anwhere I can find some info on this one?
    There's a full technical writeup http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...ct-theone.php# .

Also there are many relevant threads and logs in their subforum, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/

7. Darren,

Great to see you again at the AC!

8. When will we be able to purchase 2nd Gear on it's own?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. Getting ready for first "offical" Hdrol cycle...
    By JassUSMC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 08:37 PM
  3. Nutra, pls Do a "ready-mixed" Formestane+Penetrate?
    By wontdie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM