Poseidon Sale?

  1. Poseidon Sale?


    Is there going to be a Poseidon sale?

    I thought I saw this somewhere. Considering ordering from BBing.com, but NP has been treating all of us so well recently I want to support the good guys.


  2. I would love to see a Poseidon sale....... Maybe a Buy 1 Get 1 Free!


  3. That would be bonkers!


    Wait...what? No, for serious. I want some of this stuff bad, I'm considering buying blast because of the poseidon content. I dont want the stims though, are they bad?

    And hello Tim, great poster over at BBing.com.
    •   
       


  4. So far all you've seen is the many requests from users... however we're not blind

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    So far all you've seen is the many requests from users... however we're not blind
    Make it happen!

    Maybe a Buy 1 Poseidon Get 1 Blast Free?




  6. My wallet is waiting....

  7. UPPP....MAKE THIS HAPPPPEN!

  8. i hope you poseidon lovers are taking advantage of the blast bogo: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...et-1-free.html

  9. Dont want the stims.

    I want to pick up some poseidon as an everyday use thing. I think I still might get the big tub, just really wanted a sale!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wjb33 View Post
    Is there going to be a Poseidon sale?.
    Patience is key......we might be able to work something out soon...but who knows....

    Yes, I am a tease.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Patience is key......we might be able to work something out soon...but who knows....

    Yes, I am a tease.
    Can you work me up a store credit of let's say 100$?


  12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Patience is key......we might be able to work something out soon...but who knows.......
    I am sure it will be worth the waiting!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I am sure it will be worth the waiting!
    I may be no astronomer, but I think Pisces, Nutraplanet and some other constellations are lining up quite nicely... Perhaps another 2 or 3 sunrises, if you guys are still interested that is

  14. That is some good news!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i hope you poseidon lovers are taking advantage of the blast bogo: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...et-1-free.html

    i did.


    waiting 4 poseidon sale:dl:

  16. Over 75 dollar, free shipping and possible poseidon sale.... why don't I just direct deposit my paychecks to nutraplanet..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by shinobidoode View Post
    Over 75 dollar, free shipping and possible poseidon sale.... why don't I just direct deposit my paychecks to nutraplanet..
    Damn, you're a genius. It's free shipping on orders over $75? I've spent about 25 minutes trying to figure out which products elicit this effect. Go figure !

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Damn, you're a genius. It's free shipping on orders over $75? I've spent about 25 minutes trying to figure out which products elicit this effect. Go figure !
    Rep him!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Rep him!
    Agreed, should have been automatic. I see you got him as well
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Poseidon Blow Out Sale!!!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 07:26 PM
  2. Poseidon Pre Sale
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Log in
Log in