yohimbine...?

  1. yohimbine...?


    Can someone let me know whats the ETA on yombine hcl caps? and whats the safest way to get it to canada?

    I ordered 3 bottles a while ago and they got seized by customs and sent back. Someone told me if I order it with bunch of other stuff it should get through, any truth to that?

    -thx


  2. bulk yohimbine powder is expected to arrive in a few days.
    it will may be several more days before the caps are restocked however as there is a backlog of stuff that needs to get capped right now.
    i'll let you know more as i hear.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Harj View Post
    Can someone let me know whats the ETA on yombine hcl caps? and whats the safest way to get it to canada?

    I ordered 3 bottles a while ago and they got seized by customs and sent back. Someone told me if I order it with bunch of other stuff it should get through, any truth to that?

    -thx
    I order it from england to Canada and they send it by royal air mail and they package it so crazily.. that customs just cannot open it.. so it always gets through
    •   
       


  4. good news......yohimbine caps should be restocked early next week.

  5. awesome, thx hank also any idea on how to cheat customs so my order comes through? lol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Harj View Post
    awesome, thx hank also any idea on how to cheat customs so my order comes through? lol
    Send chocolates prophylactically

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Send chocolates prophylactically
    haha I see u live in toronto, you had any luck getting yohimbine?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Harj View Post
    haha I see u live in toronto, you had any luck getting yohimbine?
    In the form of Napalm, yes. As for getting Yohimbine caps in, I would just make a small, reasonably light order. They don't usually check the packages coming across, sounds like you just got unlucky.

  9. suppose to be stocked soon?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Harj View Post
    suppose to be stocked soon?
    ..

  11. Placed a MASSIVE order, like close to 400, crossing fingers that it ships ASAP and all gets through just fine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:28 PM
  2. Yohimbine = rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbine?????????
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:06 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 04:19 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Log in
Log in