This whole free shipping thang..

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
got me thinking that yall should leave it like this FOREVER! How does that sound? :)

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Done, but there may be a $200 minimum on orders at certain times.
There's no other supplement company that can compare to your prices, customer service, and FREE SHIPPING :usa2:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if thats such a good idea.... i think i'll go broke after a while if we'll get free shipping forever... this is by no means a complain but damn, so many good deals... its hard to pass up ;)

beastmode99

Awards
I dont know if thats such a good idea.... i think i'll go broke after a while if we'll get free shipping forever... this is by no means a complain but damn, so many good deals... its hard to pass up ;)
I have felt the same way

walugi

walugi

Awards
how much some discount shipping to your international fans? :p

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you this. If you continue to offer FREE SHIPPING, I would order alot more. I dont know the reason, but the FREE SHIPPING thing really urges me to order more. I guess it psychological, but im like "well, i know exactly how much product A is and product B is, and that is how much im gonna pay". Im telling ya, the free shipping i think will definitely increase nutra's selling power, along with its' already extremely low prices. It would be a combo that would be impossible to beat IMO.

THANKS NUTRA

beastmode99

Awards
I can tell you this. If you continue to offer FREE SHIPPING, I would order alot more. I dont know the reason, but the FREE SHIPPING thing really urges me to order more. I guess it psychological, but im like "well, i know exactly how much product A is and product B is, and that is how much im gonna pay". Im telling ya, the free shipping i think will definitely increase nutra's selling power, along with its' already extremely low prices. It would be a combo that would be impossible to beat IMO.

THANKS NUTRA
agreed if you guys stuck with free shipping I would be hooked. I believe its phsycological too, thinking that the shipping is free makes me think I have nothing to lose.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
agreed if you guys stuck with free shipping I would be hooked. I believe its phsycological too, thinking that the shipping is free makes me think I have nothing to lose.
psychological..lol! just something about that word FREE.

rush808

rush808

Awards
How about a discount for shipping to Hawaii.....:poke:

*I lost all hope for free shipping.....:sad:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Seriously this free shipping is CRAZY - I have spent more this month with the free shipping this than I can ever remember spending in a single month!

Usually I see somthing I want, but I try to get everything at once, so by the time I order I don't want whatever it was, of course that was then - Now, I order it, and then order somthing else, and then make the big order I had planned - If this continues I will be broke!

leeh23

Awards
I agree the free shipping is crazy plus the sale prices you can't beat these deals! The man deal alone made me place another order to np so that like 4 orders within a month lol. Keep up the good work np.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Seriously this free shipping is CRAZY - I have spent more this month with the free shipping this than I can ever remember spending in a single month!
I dropped 1500 bucks at the 20% off sale for New Year's. :poke: