Thanks a ton nutra!

  1. Thanks a ton nutra!


    Since there is this great free shipping i have been taking advantage of the opportunity and even with just a small order of a blender bottle and some RPN soaps i got a T-shirt! Look for another order soon
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com


  2. thanks for the multiple orders bolt!
    we have a lot of multiple orders this month due to the free shipping.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    thanks for the multiple orders bolt!
    we have a lot of multiple orders this month due to the free shipping.
    ya its made orders easier cuz i don't sit and deliberate im just like well i can just order something next week if it comes in! I am gonna cry when its gone tho
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. Damn, I keep getting the same old, "Sorry, no samples are available at this time."

    I do appreciate the free shipping, though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn, I keep getting the same old, "Sorry, no samples are available at this time."

    I do appreciate the free shipping, though.
    We didn't have many samples at all before the ATW sale, and then add in a couple thousand orders and samples are only a pipe dream at present.

    Side note: The subject line could have been very sarcastic if bolt wanted to; initially had me worried!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

    Side note: The subject line could have been very sarcastic if bolt wanted to; initially had me worried!


    You have nothing to worry with Bolt here
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thanks again Nutra!
    By BPjohn123 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:10 PM
  3. Thanks again NUTRA!
    By Ronnie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 05:49 PM
  4. Thanks a ton NutraPlanet!!
    By Jdub in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Log in
Log in