Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What the heck is going on?

Only receieved 4 prime bottles??? and It was not customs as far as I can tell it all passed smoothly.....

so... any ideas?

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Hello Ubiyca. Please email me your order # at the email in my sig, and I will look into it. If it was our error, we will correct it. It may be customs though, as some countries will only allow a certain amount of an item in. Let me know

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was your package opened by customs?
Does you package has the purchase order receipt in it?
Does the PO indicate the proper quantity?

EDIT: see above post.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for looking after your/our customers guys!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
Ubiyca, I just finished reviewing the video of this, and we did only put 4 in. We will resend it to you on Monday friend. My apologies on the error, and thank you for your support. We appreciate you !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ubiyca, I just finished reviewing the video of this, and we did only put 4 in. We will resend it to you on Monday friend. My apologies on the error, and thank you for your support. We appreciate you !
You have a video of it? I doff my hat!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
both rene and brian beat you here.
you're getting slow steve.
:lmao:
I'm old... that's it :D

Great to hear it's all figured out. Math isn't our strong point :poke: Perhaps next time try ordering 4 Single-Primes and see if we throw in 4 Twin-Packs :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
the video? Is nutraplanet warehouse like that drug house in new jack city where the girls are naked handling and packing up products?:D

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
Wow Rene was quick :squintfinger:
I was most shocked when I saw that I beat you Steve. I had to actually
resist an infantile impulse to point out I beat you. Glad you noticed. :biglaugh:

verner

verner

Awards
  • Established
the video? Is nutraplanet warehouse like that drug house in new jack city where the girls are naked handling and packing up products?:D
Well I guess some people might consider Darren a bit girlish......:shock:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
lol. now everyone is going to request the video with their order.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool! Thank you so much Rene you are awesome thanks very much :)

<3 Nutraplanet

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey btw, this is off-topic, but this order cost me 29$ to pay fedex when it came, and it was only 4 bottles of prime and 1 trione bottle, and my last order of 4 kilo's of creatine and a ton of other stuff was 22$.. lol... weird.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got my 4 other Prime bottles just now. :)

Nutra was nice enough to send this out via Fedex priority! NICE! Another shaker bottle too, sweet.. can never have too many of those :)

Thanks guys !