Does nutra planet price match?

chlorella

Awards
I've been wanting to try stoked. I'm waiting to see the anabolic inovations sale for the deal a day special.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately we don't offer Price-Matching. We will be having an AI sale pretty soon that is worth waiting for , if you know what I mean :D I can't say if we will beat or match the price yet, once the wraps are off you can make the call.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes when online sites pricematch, they bump up the shipping. Its not worth it sometimes.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately we don't offer Price-Matching. We will be having an AI sale pretty soon that is worth waiting for , if you know what I mean :D I can't say if we will beat or match the price yet, once the wraps are off you can make the call.
good things come to those who wait. :fingersx:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

chlorella

Awards
Yea, I'm waiting. You should give me a little clue. I'm getting stoked, but If there's other products too it would be nice to know, so I can start reading up on them.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes when online sites pricematch, they bump up the shipping. Its not worth it sometimes.
Agree completely. I was trying to buy something that was undercut in price. It was supposively decent quality but very cheap compared to the other stuff which is the SAME thing. They charge 9 bucks for shipping.

So If I were to place one bottle at a time it would be 30 bucks for a bottle. (With the fact that the shipping is 9 bucks)

I could at the same time buy at a very VERY reputable place, know that the quality is absolute and obsolete and I would probably only pay a few bucks more.

Kinda pisses me off sometimes when places claim to be "cheap"

And then when they make you pay 10 bucks for something SMALL to be shipped, only to see that they paid 4 bucks to have it shipped when the mail actually arrives. GAY