ah0907

Awards
just wondering how long some bulk powders last:
glutamine 1kg?
Beta-Alanine 500g?
Citrulline Malate 500g?
BCAAs 1kg?
EAAs 1kg?

also what would be a good combo for good pre workout?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last exactly as long as your dosing schedule predicts :) If you buy 1000g, and use 4g per day, it will last approx 250 days :D

BA, Common dose is 4g/day. Therefore 500g will last 125 days.

For Pre-Workout, we have the Ultimate Mass stack. But you can just mix your own creatine, beta-alanine, cit-mal, arginine, etc. Try searching for some of the terms + pre-workout

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Beta-Alanine 500g?
Citrulline Malate 500g?
BCAAs 1kg?"

buy all that.

Citrulline > Arginine

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, don't forget your Creatine Monohydrate! :)

Ideally buy a tub of Xtend, and a kilo of NP's BCAAs and use only 1 scoop of XTEND and use 1 coup of BCAAs.. great value ;)

ah0907

Awards
alright sweet i was on np and saw xtend and vasocharge deal so i was thinkin of pickin up that too just to try. already got monohydrate, just curious is cee better then mono ive never tried it? i did a cycle of monohydrate and working out was great, pumps were insane, noticeable size increase, then after a month stopped takin it and lost quite a bit of size would cee be a better option for keeping gains?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright sweet i was on np and saw xtend and vasocharge deal so i was thinkin of pickin up that too just to try. already got monohydrate, just curious is cee better then mono ive never tried it? i did a cycle of monohydrate and working out was great, pumps were insane, noticeable size increase, then after a month stopped takin it and lost quite a bit of size would cee be a better option for keeping gains?
CEE tastes terrible, and wasn't shown to be particularly effective in a recent study. I suggest either sticking with the plain creatine mono like I do, or go the more popular route and pick up http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/dicreatine-malate-100-grams.html

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh, don't forget your Creatine Monohydrate! :)

Ideally buy a tub of Xtend, and a kilo of NP's BCAAs and use only 1 scoop of XTEND and use 1 coup of BCAAs.. great value ;)
thats what i do, i mix 10gms of bulk BCAA, 5gms Leucine and 5 gms glutamine and add 2 scoops of xtend to add flavor, one tub of xtend lasts me awhile.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
If you buy DiMalate get ready to put your sour face on!!! :tounge-in-cheek:
I fully recommend Dimalate over Mono in results and as for the taste,.. It tastes like nothing really...except grape juice...which i mix it with lol.:boobies: