Geranium

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Man... i love this stuff.. and im only getting the small amount thats in Jack3d... however several people have complained about being able to keep a woody... they werent kidding!

Me and my gf hadnt had sex for like a month cause she was on her period and then she went to mexico with her mom... man she came home and we were all rockin to go and you would think little FlawedGrunt would be ready to rock... NOPE! He got hard and as soon as penetration start he went to about half mast! HOW UPSETTING!

But i still love my jack3d! I havent used any since friday so when she comes over tonight hopefully lil flawed will be ready! hahaha

2. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Man... i love this stuff.. and im only getting the small amount thats in Jack3d... however several people have complained about being able to keep a woody... they werent kidding!

Me and my gf hadnt had sex for like a month cause she was on her period and then she went to mexico with her mom... man she came home and we were all rockin to go and you would think little FlawedGrunt would be ready to rock... NOPE! He got hard and as soon as penetration start he went to about half mast! HOW UPSETTING!

But i still love my jack3d! I havent used any since friday so when she comes over tonight hopefully lil flawed will be ready! hahaha

damn, I was sold on this stuff until I read this
    Iron Legion Rep
    •   

3. We use this ingredient in Thermogum. Dosed lightly to moderately w/ synergistic compounds, it has amazing effects.

4. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    damn, I was sold on this stuff until I read this
    Delsolrob my brotha. Try geranium with alphayohimbine. (Ladies and kids cover your eyes) my **** was as hard as a rock and could go multiple times with the addition of the alpha y

5. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Delsolrob my brotha. Try geranium with alphayohimbine. (Ladies and kids cover your eyes) my **** was as hard as a rock and could go multiple times with the addition of the alpha y
    old friend! thanks for the info...I've been running yohimbine-hcl and have considered buying alpha y next time around.

will be giving this a shot soon.
    Iron Legion Rep
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 04:34 PM
  2. Geranium Extract
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. NP's Geranium Anyone??