EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to know if these

Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet

are actually a geranium extract, or a synthesized 1,3-dimethylamylamine. even in the description it says "A component of geranium oil, 1,3-dimethylamylamine" but that chemical nomenclature and statement is true of the ingredient whether its from an extract or syntehsized.

I ask because i enjoy the overall feel of the oil extract as used in clearshots + andrenaline/y-rd far more than the synthesized version. I'm not sure why, but there is a difference to me

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I find one NP 60mg cap to be terribly more effective than a full clear shot...sh*t makes me FFFFFFFLLLLLLLLYYYYYY.:eek:mfg:

I kinda wish they were 30mg caps sometimes so I could use it for evening workouts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me totally 100% opposite, if I take a 60mg of the original baggie NP caps, i dont even notice it if i'm not taking other stims with it. bizarre.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i need to take three to make me feel anything from them but i do like it when i do. im trying reset ad to see if that works to bring back my sensitive.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Strong **** them capsules.

I can't even take a whole capsule or im out of it for a weekLOL

I break the capsule into half and consume the larger part of the capsule daily.This works a treat for me.

Good stuff NP,awesome value too!!

BP

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
As you astutely noticed, we use a synthetic geranium and not an extract; so exactly the same compound, but no smell.
i've ordered 2 bottles.

If i'm using 5 AMP (original formula) caps how many of your 60mg Geranium caps should i be using to get a similiar effect?

Chocamine is in my order as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm not too familiar with the AMP, perhaps someone else who has used it can give you a comparison. It sounds like you're quite stim tolerant, but I would start with a 60mg cap and see how it feels, then go up to 2 if necessary but that is quite strong.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed When I take clearshot I feel it a lot more natural feeling.

Nutraplanets geranium is more of a synthetic feeling. and seems to not have the same effects as the clearshot oil.

Steve do you know why Np's geranium isnt as natural feeling and more synthetic feeling than the clearshot ?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a geranium expert by any means; there is always the possibility that the plant extract/oil contains some other byproducts that are synergestic that aren't present in the synthesized 1,3-dime. I imagine they extract the oil just for the 1,3-dime, but you do get impurities, and perhaps it's something like the peripheral decarboxylase inhibitors that USP Labs claims is in their 1-Carboxy.

Signing out for the night.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Arh that has cleared some query's that I had about this product as well.

I am actually cutting down to only the small half of a capsule now as even taking the longer portion is proving too strong for me.

It is definitely a quality product, that's without question... You just have to find the right dosage and you will be rockin' & rollin'.

Buying 3 bottles of this next order around,that's how much I love it!!!

BP

PS I wouldn't take any other stims with this and I wouldn't go over 1 a day.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arh that has cleared some query's that I had about this product as well.

I am actually cutting down to only the small half of a capsule now as even taking the longer portion is proving too strong for me.

It is definitely a quality product, that's without question... You just have to find the right dosage and you will be rockin' & rollin'.

Buying 3 bottles of this next order around,that's how much I love it!!!

BP

PS I wouldn't take any other stims with this and I wouldn't go over 1 a day.
agreed over a year ago i took geranium on a cutting phase(from Nutraplanet) I think I made the first long review thread on it as I was the first one to buy and immediately try it when it came out to Nutraplanet..

anyways I think I was stimmed out at 60 mgs I did it a couple weeks maybe three....if I do do it again im splitting the capsules down in half at 30 mgs. it lasted all day for me in till late at night the 60 mgs. so yeah it does work just a different feeling from what Ive experienced them the clearshot which is liquid and I enjoyed.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
agreed over a year ago i took geranium on a cutting phase(from Nutraplanet) I think I made the first long review thread on it as I was the first one to buy and immediately try it when it came out to Nutraplanet..

anyways I think I was stimmed out at 60 mgs I did it a couple weeks maybe three....if I do do it again im splitting the capsules down in half at 30 mgs. it lasted all day for me in till late at night the 60 mgs. so yeah it does work just a different feeling from what Ive experienced them the clearshot which is liquid and I enjoyed.
agreed also smeton

One 60mg capsule would have me stimmed out for a good week bro not just the whole day this would continue over a 5--7 day period.

It is strong which is what you want :) but yeah just cut your dose down to find what works for you and it will last a long time for a very good price:):)

You couldn't ask for more and tks to NP for delivering this product.

Great job guys!!

BP

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed also smeton

One 60mg capsule would have me stimmed out for a good week bro not just the whole day this would continue over a 5--7 day period.

It is strong which is what you want :) but yeah just cut your dose down to find what works for you and it will last a long time for a very good price:):)

You couldn't ask for more and tks to NP for delivering this product.

Great job guys!!

BP

I m cutting them in half. Started them today. It is working no doubt about it. Thanks again Nutraplanet.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Hitting $75 for free shipping should be a breeze :) Wise move stocking up as there are often long periods when we're waiting on restocks. Just don't buy it all, OK? :rant:

Free shipping not available where I am Steve.Most likely I will get 3 or 4 bottles which should last me the whole year.Now that is great value!!

BP

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another possibility beyond cutting them in half is to open 2 caps into 4ml of water, or some variation of that, and then using an oral syringe to meter out how much water you use

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
another possibility beyond cutting them in half is to open 2 caps into 4ml of water, or some variation of that, and then using an oral syringe to meter out how much water you use
I actually use that method for sme raw powder I bought of ebay Easy, just didn't think to use it for these..great idea dude cheers.

Just did 20ml of water with 10 caps.Interestingly the solution isn't clear like the raw extract but more cloudy in appearance.

BP

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I skipped a day cause I felt weird yesterday. did 30 mgs(half a cap) today and feel it for sure! wow! This is strong stuff I might have to get off of it. dont know if its good for me. It was orginally used for a nasal opener. which I noticce it does. 30 mgs is a lil strong for me. may have to go down. (I dont know how to did 60 mgs everyday last year I must have been stimmed out and not known it; although, I was doing 8 hours of work physcial labor, aabout 3 hours outside in 10 degree weather from on it, and the rest inside)

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
I skipped a day cause I felt weird yesterday. did 30 mgs(half a cap) today and feel it for sure! wow! This is strong stuff I might have to get off of it. dont know if its good for me. It was orginally used for a nasal opener. which I noticce it does. 30 mgs is a lil strong for me. may have to go down. (I dont know how to did 60 mgs everyday last year I must have been stimmed out and not known it; although, I was doing 8 hours of work physcial labor, aabout 3 hours outside in 10 degree weather from on it, and the rest inside)
This product is so wonderful that I could talk about it all day dude,and never get sick of itLOL

You get a nice jolt from 30mg that's for sure so if that is too much yeah take a lower dose.

Just want to know when you were stimmed out did you have any sides?

A couple things i picked up on was increased appetite and thirst,lethargy and irratabilty.

Get the dose right and I experience reduced appetite,lots of energy and great mood:)

This product is worth playing around with to find your sweet spot.. 5 star rating:)

BP

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
This product is so wonderful that I could talk about it all day dude,and never get sick of itLOL

You get a nice jolt from 30mg that's for sure so if that is too much yeah take a lower dose.

A couple things i picked up on was increased appetite and thirst,lethargy and irratabilty.

Get the dose right and I experience reduced appetite,lots of energy and great mood:)

This product is worth playing around with to find your sweet spot.. 5 star rating:)

BP
nice review! :head:
it would be looked upon favorably by the free sample packing gods if you posted this review on the NP site - http://www.nutraplanet.com/listings/1945/reviews/new

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Consider it done Hank:)

I think I double posted cause the review didn't show up straight away LOL

BP

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BP
yeah I dont take it today so its every other day 30 mgs for me. i thought I might would have to take tyrosine, no though.

Its hard to put into words sometimes to convey exactly what was felt on the 60 mgs everyday for three weeks or however ling I did it I forgot its been over a year now.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
yeah I dont take it today so its every other day 30 mgs for me. i thought I might would have to take tyrosine, no though.

Its hard to put into words sometimes to convey exactly what was felt on the 60 mgs everyday for three weeks or however ling I did it I forgot its been over a year now.
Forget about it dude and don't repeat LOL

BP

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I really like it to and have based my stim use around it since AMP was dicontinued.

Although usually i take it an hour or so after a light breakfast on training days i found the very best effects are on the rare occassion i sleep in and running late for work.

Within 5 minutes of waking up i pop 60mg, drink a coffee and 30 minutes later i'm raring to go. And i can go all day. Loads of energy, very chatty, fantastic mood and no appetite.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Man... i love this stuff.. and im only getting the small amount thats in Jack3d... however several people have complained about being able to keep a woody... they werent kidding!

Me and my gf hadnt had sex for like a month cause she was on her period and then she went to mexico with her mom... man she came home and we were all rockin to go and you would think little FlawedGrunt would be ready to rock... NOPE! He got hard and as soon as penetration start he went to about half mast! HOW UPSETTING!

But i still love my jack3d! I havent used any since friday so when she comes over tonight hopefully lil flawed will be ready! hahaha

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man... i love this stuff.. and im only getting the small amount thats in Jack3d... however several people have complained about being able to keep a woody... they werent kidding!

Me and my gf hadnt had sex for like a month cause she was on her period and then she went to mexico with her mom... man she came home and we were all rockin to go and you would think little FlawedGrunt would be ready to rock... NOPE! He got hard and as soon as penetration start he went to about half mast! HOW UPSETTING!

But i still love my jack3d! I havent used any since friday so when she comes over tonight hopefully lil flawed will be ready! hahaha

damn, I was sold on this stuff until I read this :(

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We use this ingredient in Thermogum. Dosed lightly to moderately w/ synergistic compounds, it has amazing effects.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
damn, I was sold on this stuff until I read this :(
Delsolrob my brotha. Try geranium with alphayohimbine. (Ladies and kids cover your eyes) my **** was as hard as a rock and could go multiple times with the addition of the alpha y

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Delsolrob my brotha. Try geranium with alphayohimbine. (Ladies and kids cover your eyes) my **** was as hard as a rock and could go multiple times with the addition of the alpha y
old friend! thanks for the info...I've been running yohimbine-hcl and have considered buying alpha y next time around.

will be giving this a shot soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6