Prime twin pack

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Well originally it was 109.98 for the twin pack, then went on sale for 69.99. The sale ended the day i was going to purchase it. It went back to the 109.98, Now it is showing up for 69.99 again but says out of stock. Is this still going to be 69.99 when you get more in??

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well originally it was 109.98 for the twin pack, then went on sale for 69.99. The sale ended the day i was going to purchase it. It went back to the 109.98, Now it is showing up for 69.99 again but says out of stock. Is this still going to be 69.99 when you get more in??
Ugh, same here dude, I was waiting for P.C.T assist to get back in stock.. it did, and then PRIME was out of stock.. lol

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
I hope they bring it back for 69.99 for a few more days, HINT HINT :)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it will happen again soon. We ran it at New Years then again for almost 2 weeks. I know the SixPack Stack is going into retirement for a long time, the twin-pack might pop up in a future sale.
Just for the record, I am fine with this and completely understand. Nutraplanet already exceeds my expectations with this fantastic service and prices. :usa2:

PRIME went quickly and really put as in an inventory bind.

We may do it in the future as it sold to well:)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now my only debate is whether to order 2 or 3 packs because im scared customs sees this and has a fit.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 twin packs and a bunch of other stuff and I just made a big order friday i didnt even get yet lol.. :) THANKS NP! LUVYA

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2 twin packs and a bunch of other stuff and I just made a big order friday i didnt even get yet lol.. :) THANKS NP! LUVYA
yeah, the free shipping makes it hard to pass up a good deal!
thanks for being a loyal customer!!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, the free shipping makes it hard to pass up a good deal!
thanks for being a loyal customer!!
Well truth be told, I pay 30+ for fedex 1-3 day shipping to Canada and then I pay about 25-30$ to the fedex guy ;P

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well truth be told, I pay 30+ for fedex 1-3 day shipping to Canada and then I pay about 25-30$ to the fedex guy ;P
Yep that's why I have to plan out my orders and make them periodically. I had to jump at this now that I got the second chance though. I incorporated other supps I had been planning on getting as well. Yet another massive order...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep that's why I have to plan out my orders and make them periodically. I had to jump at this now that I got the second chance though. I incorporated other supps I had been planning on getting as well. Yet another massive order...
how massive btw? over 400 or under excluding shipping?

P.S guess who's getting their Prime and other stuff today beeeytchesssss

Feb 18, 2009 9:35 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery MIRABEL, PQ

:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how massive btw? over 400 or under excluding shipping?

P.S guess who's getting their Prime and other stuff today beeeytchesssss

Feb 18, 2009 9:35 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery MIRABEL, PQ

:)
Over 400 .. mines initial clearance MIRABEL, hey your in my town ... stay away from my supps lol

Where do you train...?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Only a few Twin Packs left.......

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 4 packs of prime.. so 8 bottles... + the 4 i just received..

Sooo.. Im gonna have 12 bottles.. jesus christ.. Im gonna do 12 pills a day for sure. :)