By: Competitive Edge Labs
$34.95 $69.90
2 x Zinc Picolinate (120 caps/50 mg)
By: NOW Foods
$5.95 $11.90
1 x BCAA's (1 Kilo)
By: NutraPlanet
$39.99 $39.99

Any comments/questions? I think this was a VERY solid order.. plz feel free to post your recent orders as Im curious to see what some of you guys ordered too.

donny

Awards
looks good I just would of gotten the xtend or something of the like instead of the plain bcaa's. They are disgusting and by the time you add in the flavoring cost you are going to add into it and the time to do all that, just have a premixed flavored bcaa with extra goodies just cannot be beat.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
looks good I just would of gotten the xtend or something of the like instead of the plain bcaa's. They are disgusting and by the time you add in the flavoring cost you are going to add into it and the time to do all that, just have a premixed flavored bcaa with extra goodies just cannot be beat.
i forgot to order some bulk bcaa in my last order :( just chuck a scoop into the xtend there ya go!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still have some of orange xtend left and over half of the watermelon flavour, I just 1 scoop of xtend and a boatload of bulk BCAAs in there. ;)

In fact i just took some 2 seconds again, working out right now.. <3 BCAAs

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1k lasts 6months when taking 5g/day. 4k would last 2 years but i dont know you.
;)

My costco stopped selling it so I wanted to stock up. :smokin:

I got the cycle support stuff and Liver Assist and stuff for my upcoming Havoc cycle :)

ksa

Awards
  • Established
;)

My costco stopped selling it so I wanted to stock up. :smokin:

I got the cycle support stuff and Liver Assist and stuff for my upcoming Havoc cycle :)
oh i see & gl w/ your cycle.