WOOT!!! NutraPlanet Special of the Day + FREE SHIPPING!!!--Official Thread

Page 4 of 16 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Peanut butter cup...didn't know they had that flavor anyone try it and have any input

Lynch Mob - River of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pDLu...layer_embedded

ATW at 20% off AND with FREE Shipping!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

im up for Poseidon
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    im up for Poseidon
    buy1 get1 free on the big tubs :bruce3:
    S.n.S team member
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    im up for Poseidon
    Agree!

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I'm trying to control myself! but i just wanna spend more and more!!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    buy1 get1 free on the big tubs :bruce3:
    Heh I'm not sure we could do that, but we could do a nice discount. Keep your eyes peeled in the next week or so
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

a deal on the 20oz of coconut oil would be pretty awesome! i'm running low! for some reason in the uk its pretty expensive to buy it!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

this looks like the deal of the day to me!!!!.........http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...et-1-free.html

Blast Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (only $34.95 for 2!!)

For a limited time only or while supplies last, pick up a unit of Blast and get a second unit FREE!!!
    Blast™ Kinetic Energy Releaser With Poseidon Complex

New and Improved Citrus Flavor!!!

We have all tried some sort of “Energy Drink”. They are everywhere these days, convenient stores, grocery stores, Bars, health stores, gyms… everywhere you look there is some sort of drink promising increased energy and vitality. But for many of us that have consumed this “liquid energy”, we’ve experienced either immediate disappointment or a short lived boost followed by a crash of epidemic proportions. Finally, one company has “done energy right”.

Riding on the coattails of the wildly popular performance supplement – Poseidon Complex™, Nimbus Nutrition introduces the all new Blast™.

Nimbus Nutrition’s improved version of the “Energy Drink”, Blast™, boasts the most impressive, REAL Energy Boosting formula available. For the first time energy and endurance live harmoniously together in one nutritional supplement. Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating ingredients such as Caffeine, Tyrosine, Glucuoronalactone, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark, Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Theobromine. This is in addition to the fact that Blast™ contains over 4300 mgs of Poseidon Complex™, to ensure proper hydration with your Energy Release.

Blast™ is another testament to the integrity and dedication that Nimbus Nutrition insists on in every supplement they produce. Yet again that old Nimbus motto, “simple yet synergistic”, has worked to perfection. In the Nimbus Nutrition tradition of excellence, Blast™ is proudly introduced to all athletes that know...”Performance is Everything”!

Blast Highlights

* Increased Energy Levels
    * Maintained Hydration
    * Prolonged period of Vitality
    * No Annoying, Performance Destroying “Crash”
    * Increased Mental Acuity
    * CNS Rejuvenation
    * Decreased Neuron Depletion
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I vote for stoked
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

What about Poseidon?!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.

Does free shipping include Hawaii?? 96818.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rush808 View Post
    Does free shipping include Hawaii?? 96818.
    unfortunately, no. domestic is considered lower 48 states only.

but at least you get to live in hawaii.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post

lol lucky b@stard
    SFW and GFH
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Wish someone would ship me to Hawaii....
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Anabolic Edge Twin Pack is $20.00 off!!! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...twin-pack.html

Buy Together and SAVE!!!

For a limited time only or while supplies last, pick up the Anabolic Edge Twin pack, at an unbeatable low price!
    Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs

Let’s face it. Your body hates extra muscle. While muscle is required for function, mobility, strength, and protection, it takes an awful amount of time and energy to build and maintain real muscle mass. In order to boost muscle mass, the body requires more protein and sleep and it has to strengthen the joints, ligaments and tendons, it also takes 100 calories each day to maintain one pound of muscle. Compare that to the body’s favorite tissue: fat, the most dense source of energy and a reserve fuel tank for the body in time of crisis. The body loves fat; it’s easy to store, easy to maintain, and one pound of fat is 3500 extra calories for a rainy day.

Your body’s main goal is to maintain homeostasis (stability) throughout the day. When the body is stressed or influenced by external stimuli, it immediately releases hormones to counter the stressor or stimuli and bounce back to its optimal state of stability. But it’s impossible to pack on muscle without swaying the balance away from the norm and into the Anabolic zone. In order to keep growing in size and strength, its imperative that you maintain the Anabolic zone, but all it takes is a bad day in the gym or a hiccup in your diet to swing your body out of the Anabolic zone and into catabolism, the state in which your body will actually break-down and consume your valued muscle tissue for energy.

Illegal steroids are so successful thanks to their ability to lock you into the Anabolic zone, leaving you with clothes-tearing gains and a massive surge in strength. But for those who don’t want to risk the side effects and legal concerns of steroids, what does it take to lock into the Anabolic zone? You need to go to NutraPlanet and get ANABOLIC EDGE.
    Q. What is Anabolic Edge?

Anabolic Edge is the world’s first athletic performance enhancing product designed to promote extreme muscle growth while greatly enhancing your body’s muscle endurance. Anabolic Edge can be used alone for extreme muscle building effects or used as part of your post pro-testosterone cycle support. Users of Anabolic Edge can expect to experience impressive gains in overall athletic endurance and anabolic activity resulting in dense, lean muscle growth.
    Q. What Does Anabolic Edge do?

* Designed to rapidly increase ATP and Oxygen utilization
    * Increases Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance
    * Enhances your body’s ability for Aerobic & Anaerobic Recovery
    * Modulates estrogenic receptors while controlling Aromatase
    * Boosts Natural Testosterone Levels

Q. What sets Anabolic Edge apart from all the other natural anabolics?

Anabolic Edge works with your body to create the ultimate environment for maximum anabolic activity, enhanced energy and performance (without the use of stimulants), and increased oxygen utilization to help fuel your muscle and growth. Anabolic Edge’s anti-aromatase properties help to ensure that your testosterone production is utilized to the fullest extent without losing excess testosterone to estrogen conversion. The only way to pack on lean, dense muscle is to alter your body’s state of homeostasis towards a constant state of anabolism, thus allowing your muscles to consistently grow in size and strength rather than being broken down as a source of energy for the body.
    Q. What is in Anabolic Edge?

Cordyceps Sinensis 8% Cordycepic Acid 0.4% Adenosine

Resveratrol yielding 98% Trans Resveratrol

Rhodiola Rosea. Ext 4% Rosavins

Sulbutiamine

Agaricus Bisporus Extract

Procyanadin

Ophiopogon Root
    Q. How do I take Anabolic Edge?

For males under 200lbs:

For best results, take 2 tablets, 2 times per day. For best results, maintain use of Anabolic Edge for 4 to 8 weeks.

For males over 200lbs:

For best results, take 3 tablets, 2 times per day. For best results, maintain use of Anabolic Edge for 4 to 8 weeks.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

and FedEx shipping is still free today!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

and FedEx shipping is still free today!
    when does the free shipping go away? I thought I saw posted that it was the end of the month....
    SFW and GFH
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    when does the free shipping go away? I thought I saw posted that it was the end of the month....
    you're right. originally it was just 7 days, but has since been extended through the end of the month!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

AN Triple Stack - on SALE for $29.99: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...ple-stack.html

Buy Together and SAVE!!!

For a limited time only or while supplies last, pick up the AN Triple Stack and SAVE BIG!!!

Each stack includes one of the following:

1. Bio-mend
    2. Omega-Essentials
    3. Complete Balance

Bio-Mend (600mg/60 caps)

* Neutralizes Free Radicals
    * Supports a Healthy Metabolism
    * Boost the immune system function
    * Improves cardiovascular health
    * Initiates repair of damaged cells.

Anti-oxidants, as the name implies, protect your body’s cells from oxidation, which produces destructive free radicals that tear down cell walls and inhibit your body’s cells from working properly. Improper cell function can lead to a host of health abnormalities and can also make any exercise and nutrition program much less effective. Anti-oxidants counter the effects of these free radicals by removing agents that form them, allowing for improved cellular health, regeneration and nourishment.

Bio-Mend is a broad-spectrum anti-oxidant formula, scientifically engineered to employ nature’s most powerful ingredients for maximum cellular protection against free-radical damage. Bio-Mend contains a potent blend of natural extracts that focuses on a number of nutritive processes, for improved health and well-being.

Omega Essentials: High Potency EPA / DHA

Omega-3s are an important inclusion in any heart-healthy diet, as they provide a wide range of benefits. Many studies have proven how these healthy fats can improve brain health, help prevent blood platelets from forming cholesterol-rich plaques co artery walls and help prevent inflammation in diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. The lack of omega-3s may also cause attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and mood disorders, such as post-partum depression.

Omega Essentials contains high amounts of both EPA and DHA, offering a precise blend of the aforementioned health benefits at an extremely affordable price. Each capsule of Omega Essentials offers a precise blend of EPA/DHA in very appreciable amounts, rendering it extremely effective as well. Omega Essentials is made in limited runs using Soft Gel Technologies® Marine Lipids™ with vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to avoid oxidation so freshness and potency are guaranteed.

* Improves vitamin absorption
    * Promotes healthy weight loss
    * Increases cognitive function
    * Supports cardiovascular health

Complete Balance: Multi-vitamin / Multi-mineral for Today’s Demanding Lifestyles.

Think of your multivitamin as inexpensive health insurance. Try as you may to get all your nutrients from a balanced diet, you probably fall short some days. In fact, as many as 80 percent of Americans don't eat the recommended minimum of five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. That's why most nutrition experts now recommend that all adults take a daily multivitamin.

The vitamins and minerals in Complete Balance are designed to work together to keep the body growing and functioning normally. They help convert food into energy, keep cells healthy, and strengthen the immune system. Vitamins and minerals also help your body use the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats in your diet. A growing body of research shows that a daily multivitamin, when added to a well-balanced diet, can help reduce the risk of a number of chronic diseases, such as osteoporosis, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.

* Full spectrum nutrient profile
    * Meets or exceeds USRDA in 17 essential vitamins & minerals
    * Ultimate daily support for optimal health

Complete Balance is different from other multi-vitamins/multi-minerals because of the fast-acting nature of the delivery system. Applied Nutriceuticals employs fast-dissolving capsules vs. pressed pills, which often do not fully dissolve and are passed through your system unabsorbed. They also guarantee freshness and potency of the blend; as the product is manufactured to order in limited runs. The vitamin E is added to the formula as a final step and is not allowed to sit in any open containers for long periods of time in order to prevent any oxidation issues that are common to other brands.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

you're right. originally it was just 7 days, but has since been extended through the end of the month!
    SFW and GFH
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Nutraplanet is killing my wallet right now! I am addicted to the deals lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.

23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Sam really HAS gone crazy this February guys. I say take advantage
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sam really HAS gone crazy this February guys. I say take advantage
    oh I will but I feel bad ordering 20 dollars of stuff and getting free shipping and then doing it again a few days later when I find a new great deal...
    Some one is losing money here somewhere and its not fedex or ups....
    Im waiting for one big order when the right deal pops up.
    SFW and GFH
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

All the more reason to support Nutra! Any chance on perhaps a deal for us overseas people? Like 50% off shipping for one day or something?
  26. Jet

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    oh I will but I feel bad ordering 20 dollars of stuff and getting free shipping and then doing it again a few days later when I find a new great deal...
    Some one is losing money here somewhere and its not fedex or ups....
    Im waiting for one big order when the right deal pops up.
    I know what you mean, I've tried to avoid making a bunch of separate orders but I'm failing (already made three!)
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Guys, here's your chance to determine the next deal. Instead of us telling you which product it will be...you tell us <BRILLIANT!>

Which Anabolic Innovations should be blow the roof off of?

Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Life Support, Stoked? ~You Decide!

To be continued...
    Cycle Support FTW

Oh wait, can I even vote?

Seriously though, is this still happening?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

How often are these daily deals? Not everyday it seems, or is this bc ATW was extended? This is some good stuff, Thanks!
  29. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    How often are these daily deals? Not everyday it seems, or is this bc ATW was extended? This is some good stuff, Thanks!
    This may change, but from what I understood we were going to run a bunch of 1-day deals. The ATW deal had such a huge response that we've decided to extend it a bit longer. Sam will confirm what the future plans are.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Havoc needs to go back on sale. I had my order started with 2 Havoc, DCP/LR stack and a couple other things. Now, Havoc is back to 40/bottle : (
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2384
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
  3. The One: $69.99 PreOrder at NutraPlanet with Free Shipping!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. Free shipping on nutraplanet orders!
    By Cellardude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 07:12 PM