Restocking Sulbutiamine nutracaps?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm really digging the sulbutiamine nutracaps that I've purchased and noticed that you were out of stock on the website. I'm just wondering if you plan to restock or if they are to be discontinued?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're just sticking with the bulk powder for right now.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
We're just sticking with the bulk powder for right now.
That makes me sad. I'd have purchased much more if I knew that was the case.

Is this a final clearance of the powder as well? The price is pretty low right now...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, does one attentuate to this stuff quickly after constant use? Or can it be used daily with no probs?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, does one attentuate to this stuff quickly after constant use? Or can it be used daily with no probs?
Couldn't find a definitive answer. All that I know is that 300mg did nothing for me, I just bumped it up to 600mg and will try that; up next will be 900 if I don't notice anything.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ideally, it should not be used more than three times per week as you will build a tolerance to it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all ;)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I use it daily and love it.

Ideally, it should not be used more than three times per week as you will build a tolerance to it.
I've been using it daily for around 2 months and still have not developed a noticeable tolerance.

Couldn't find a definitive answer. All that I know is that 300mg did nothing for me, I just bumped it up to 600mg and will try that; up next will be 900 if I don't notice anything.
I definitely notice as little as 300mg, and have not felt the need to go beyond 600mg. This is combined with caffeine however.

I think that this may in part be due to a vit-b deficiency. After bloodwork a few years back, I showed significanly low levels of b-vitamins...even while supplementing with a b-complex. I have a history of pernicious anemia in my family, and have wondered about a possible lack of intrinsic factor. I have noticed a very positive effect in mood and energy levels when taking sulbutiamine...which may be masking my vit-b issues.

This reminds me, I really need to get back for some more bloodwork.

markoni

Awards
So, it's discontinued? That's sad :( Geranium extract and sulbutiamine caps (maybe plus cafeine for extra boost) is my favourite combo. When geranium stopped working, sulbutiamine still works so I have long lasting energy without crash.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
So, it's discontinued? That's sad :( Geranium extract and sulbutiamine caps (maybe plus cafeine for extra boost) is my favourite combo. When geranium stopped working, sulbutiamine still works so I have long lasting energy without crash.
I'm a big sceptic when it comes to most supps but I really like Sulbutiamine and Geranium. Small doses put me in a great mood and slightly larger doses mean I'll have a great workout.......EVERY TIME!!!!

How come when i eventually find something I like it gets discontinued but all the crap that never worked for me remains on sale forever?

Anyone know why Sulbutiamine is discontinued?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Go for some cissus :) We have the NP 5% and 50% in stock, the Supercissus should return on Wednesday.
This day is getting better and better.

My wife has just been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in her right knee.

I'm going to try her on your bulk Supercissus, Glucosamine and MSM but being out of stock i ordered the USP Labs Supercissus instead.

Gotta feeling i'll be making another order soon.

Thanks for the heads up Steveoph.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still says out of stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, you must be broken. I just took these all the way to checkout...actually...hmmm that's not right.... Free Shipping is back in effect :scared:
I click the checkout box and it does nothing but reload the cart. Logged in and everything.

Hey...tell them to pull 5 of these for me, and I'll have Darren process it tomorrow.

Until I get ClearEdge Renewed out, these are indispensible to me - seriously

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I click the checkout box and it does nothing but reload the cart. Logged in and everything.

Hey...tell them to pull 5 of these for me, and I'll have Darren process it tomorrow.

Until I get ClearEdge Renewed out, these are indispensible to me - seriously
Gah, they're gone now. I was at the Checkout before... Perhaps there was only 1 or 2 in stock they found, and someone just cleared it out. :rant: Sorry :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gah, they're gone now. I was at the Checkout before... Perhaps there was only 1 or 2 in stock they found, and someone just cleared it out. :rant: Sorry :(
I'll get even with you for this if it's the last thing I do.

/Bulk PLCAR order cancelled.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh...it says out of stock because I bought them...MUAHAHAHA

Thanks Steve...hoping to have the PLCAR in within 3 weeks...all you can eat and not outrageous either.

shinobidoode

Awards
I wish I did not order the powder... the thought of the lingering taste gives me shivers...

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I did not order the powder... the thought of the lingering taste gives me shivers...
Just cap it yourself if need be :) If you need help with figuring out how to dilute it down, let me know. But basically put 300mg*50 caps into a container, add a filler (Whey, Sugar, Flour, random powders...) mix, and cap :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just cap it yourself if need be :) If you need help with figuring out how to dilute it down, let me know. But basically put 300mg*50 caps into a container, add a filler (Whey, Sugar, Flour, random powders...) mix, and cap :)
Or you could look at the sales figures/growth rate and decide that, if warranted, Nutracaps can do another run. :)

/or a serious answer...500mg is a better dosage. Just fill the caps without filler and you'll get close - and it's easier.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could look at the sales figures/growth rate and decide that, if warranted, Nutracaps can do another run. :)

/or a serious answer...500mg is a better dosage. Just fill the caps without filler and you'll get close - and it's easier.
Heh good point, I actually didn't feel anything from 300mg. I do 2 caps (600mg ) now every few days when I am going to be doing alot of studying. Nothing huge, but I do notice the difference.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
damnit I missed this again. Do another run!!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything available with similiar effects to Sulbutiamine.

I think i've read that Centrophenoxine is similiar but after looking a bit I can't find where i read it. Articles I've read says it does improve brain function but i'm not sure about mood.

Sulbutiamine lifts my mood and focus dramatically.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Amp V2 was about the closest thing I could find for myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that I've found...Sulbutiamine is pretty unique in it's functioning, in my experience.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I have mentioned before but I have a coffee/chocamine combo with a splash or 2 of cream and 900-1200mg of Sulbutiamine an hour or so after breakfast and I'm in the best mood ALL DAY with no come down and no problems getting to sleep.

I love it but I only do this 2 or 3 days a week.

Is it hard to get raw materials? I MUST have a constant supply!!!!! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have mentioned before but I have a coffee/chocamine combo with a splash or 2 of cream and 900-1200mg of Sulbutiamine an hour or so after breakfast and I'm in the best mood ALL DAY with no come down and no problems getting to sleep.

I love it but I only do this 2 or 3 days a week.

Is it hard to get raw materials? I MUST have a constant supply!!!!! :D
Nah, it's not hard to get at all...for now.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Maybe check out a high dose of Alpha GPC and/or Aniracetam.

shinobidoode

Awards
Feeling foggy headed and zombie like. Can't find my dosage. There's definitely activity going on in my brain. Should I go up or down.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling foggy headed and zombie like. Can't find my dosage. There's definitely activity going on in my brain. Should I go up or down.
Are you talking about Sulb. or Aniracetam?

I can't take aniracetam by itself or all I get is fog...however, around an 8:1 ratio of piracetam to aniracetam is perfect.

shinobidoode

Awards
Are you talking about Sulb. or Aniracetam?

I can't take aniracetam by itself or all I get is fog...however, around an 8:1 ratio of piracetam to aniracetam is perfect.
I took piracetam, choline and sulb. I have never nailed the piracetam dosing, but it never gave me the feeling I had yesterday. Sulb, on it's own has given me this feeling, but yesterday was pretty heavy. It was like a foggy headache. It's like towards the end of the evening after heavy drinking.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took piracetam, choline and sulb. I have never nailed the piracetam dosing, but it never gave me the feeling I had yesterday. Sulb, on it's own has given me this feeling, but yesterday was pretty heavy. It was like a foggy headache. It's like towards the end of the evening after heavy drinking.
Up the Choline...and throw in some Huperzine/Vinpocetine.

The easiest ready-made product is Syntrax's cerebro (if they still make it).

Piracetam by itself, I find around 2.5 grams every 5 hours to do the trick.

octagon9

Awards
Any chance of getting this back in stock in caps?