RPN's Ecstasy Shots

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mad formulator Dsade has sent NP the 1st batch of his latest invention, Ecstasy Shots!!!

Strange Ecstasy Shot (2 fl oz) By: RPN

Limited, about to disappear, order fast... comprende? Over 1/2 gone!

RPN's Strange Ecstasy Shot

"We can't stop here...this is STRANGE country"

STRANGE ecstasy shots contains a proprietary blend of mood-enhancing and psychoactive compounds designed to reduce, or eliminate, alcohol in a social setting. Causing a euphoric, but focused, effect in most users, STRANGE's mood and libido enhancement is potent, while at the same time enhancing focus and clarity.

Effects kick in within 10 minutes and should last around 3-3.5 hours. Consume plenty of water and antioxidants, and drink responsibly.

Recommended use:

Consume 1 shot immediately (2 fl oz) before going out for a social event. A citrus or fruit flavored carbonated chaser is recommended.

Ingredients:

Distilled water, Zingerone, Kanna 95%, 50% Icariin, Phenethylamine, DL-Phenylalanine, Fructose, caffeine, beta-Phenyl-GABA, l-Theanine, Geranamine, Mucuna Pruriens (standardized for 99% l-Dopa), Cnidium Monnieri extract, artificial flavor, l-pyroglutamic acid, Piperine,​

Thread with the details: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/107871-strange-ecstasy-shots-10.html#post1799338

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
Any idea when the next batch of these will be at nutra? They sold out so quick

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Wow, they went fast. I only bought two but wish I bought more...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they should come out with a 1.75 L

lol

i mean seriously i want it, but a box of it would be nice if you guys ever work something out with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the more feedback the better - though if I use the remainder of my materials for another beta batch, it will delay final product.

I guess I can launch the rest of these out (minus about 20 of them for ME ME ME).

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt,
Do you recommend staying away from alcohol all together or does a few beers increase the ecstacy? Can't wait!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt,
Do you recommend staying away from alcohol all together or does a few beers increase the ecstacy? Can't wait!
During my 4 hours out, I had about 3 Blue Moon 20 ouncers with excellent results - though by the end I did get a slight headache.

Clean alcohols (rum, vodka) worked a bit better, but watch your intake closely.

brianeric

Awards
what exactly are the shots intended for? the part where it says it reduces or eliminates alcohol is both intriguing and confusing lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what exactly are the shots intended for? the part where it says it reduces or eliminates alcohol is both intriguing and confusing lol
It means if you drink, you will need less alcohol - but even if you don't drink it's still fun.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I think I got the last one!!!! Woooo Woooooooooo!

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
WE CANT STOP HERE...THIS IS BAT COUNTRY!!!! love that movie/book!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have some original bliss shots... How do you think these compare DSADE?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We should have more stock, which is limited, arriving this Friday or Monday. Though, in order to give as many customers as possible the chance to try this exciting new product, we do kindly ask everyone to limit their purchase to 2 units per order.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is one two oz bottle a single serving or is each serving 1oz which makes each bottle two servings like Bliss Shots?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is one two oz bottle a single serving or is each serving 1oz which makes each bottle two servings like Bliss Shots?
Each shot is 1 serving.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, is this on your site somewhere? My dumbass is tring to order and can't find! (link please)

Also, sorry to be a pest but ETA on the rasp ketones? Thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
the more feedback the better - though if I use the remainder of my materials for another beta batch, it will delay final product.

I guess I can launch the rest of these out (minus about 20 of them for ME ME ME).
Never dip into your own stash, that's rule #1 of running a business. Now with that said send me the 20 shots:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never dip into your own stash, that's rule #1 of running a business. Now with that said send me the 20 shots:D
I didn't take my own advice...I sent all but 3. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry...I reordered raws. I will have some of these at the Arnold - just for you.
Send them to tha wedding instead. I'm inviting a ton of companies to tha reception. If Toad can't go to tha Arnold, tha Arnold will come to Toad! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Send them to tha wedding instead. I'm inviting a ton of companies to tha reception. If Toad can't go to tha Arnold, tha Arnold will come to Toad! :D
Hows that baby making going? If I can't have more I'm going to live through you...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like i said in the other thread i plan on picking up 2 of these and having one hell of a good time for my birthday, at bars, clubs, wherever, but i will be drinking, and most likely drinking lots. Ill pop the shots before and wait a bit to get a feel on how they feel without, and then ill add in the alcoholic goodness. Reviews will be had!!!!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
any idea when more are coming out?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
nice. i wanna try these

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What do these shots make you feel like? Just wondering.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do these shots make you feel like? Just wondering.
The name reflects how they make me feel....just strange in a very good way.

Relaxed, social, slightly trippy, affectionate and horny.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro - you GOTTA mass produce these. I missed out TWICE now on the quickie small quantity orders :(