KiloSports Trenadrol

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
You guys ever plan on carrying this? Or have you and just removed it?

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Or another brand with same compund :dunno:

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
No that's not what's in 1-T Tren. I'll see if our suppliers carry this.
Cool kilosport is the only company i know of that still makes it, same compund as mega trn that i beleive you guys use to carry a while back.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it anything like t-roid? i believe nutra has that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool kilosport is the only company i know of that still makes it, same compund as mega trn that i beleive you guys use to carry a while back.
no its not the same compound as mega trn, even though that is what is on the label. Trenadrol is 30mg a cap, and honestly 30mg of methoxy-trn would have you all wigged out something horrifying.

Author L Rea of ALRI stated that Kilosports "got it wrong" when they cloned methoxy-trn, but gave no details.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
no its not the same compound as mega trn, even though that is what is on the label. Trenadrol is 30mg a cap, and honestly 30mg of methoxy-trn would have you all wigged out something horrifying.

Author L Rea of ALRI stated that Kilosports "got it wrong" when they cloned methoxy-trn, but gave no details.
Old lableing use to be 3mg and they changed it to 30mg for some reason.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried trenadrol, but have plenty of methoxy-trn

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
is it anything like t-roid? i believe nutra has that.
yeah, nutra carries t-roid which is a 19-nor product. most of those supps named "tren(something)"
but it's not related to trenadrol which is a 17b product

nutra also carries h-roid which is a promagnon clone.

AFOX

Awards

I wonder why everyone reports the same results, as well as the same side effects if they got it wrong?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder why everyone reports the same results, as well as the same side effects if they got it wrong?
I dunno about same results and same side effects, but I do know that 9mg of methoxy-trn dosed preworkout is about as much as I can handle without it bothering me, so theres no way its the same chemical compound if its 30mg a cap.

Author L Rea would know, he created the phrase "17b-methoxy-trienbolone" as it is not a true chemical name for the compound. He has nothing to gain either way as he hasn't sold it since 2006ish

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Dosing is 3mg/pill. I've seen it listed this way on several sites.

Definitely isnt 30 mg of the claimed compound...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing is 3mg/pill. I've seen it listed this way on several sites.

Definitely isnt 30 mg of the claimed compound...
that is what the original label on trenadrol said, however regardless of whether sites have changed it or not, it now reads 30mg on bottles.

60 Capsules
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone™ 30mg
* Daily Value not established

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol doesn't actually contain this. One of their former reps admitted to it just being an estra 4,9 like all the other "tren" clones.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol doesn't actually contain this. One of their former reps admitted to it just being an estra 4,9 like all the other "tren" clones.
Beg to differ. PA has claimed its a different compound as have other well informed members

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never been too big a fan of products that you aren't sure of what's in it. Sounds like Jungle Warfare fiasco, just more hardcore :D
yeah, if you look at a bottle even of trenadrol (or methoxy-trn), the ingredient has a TM symbol for it being trademarked. So obviously its not the real chemical name, and i'm not sure how they manage to get away with using that, and not having to disclose what it actually is.

I do have a bunch of original ALRI methoxy-trn here :D